Goalplan (a SUP46 company) is an all-in-one sales performance management platform that empowers employees in distributed sales organizations. Through gathering real-time insights that track and measure sales performance against customizable goals, and providing actionable recommendations for coaching opportunities, sales organizations can now attain the better transparency, accountability, and trust that leads to total sales performance success.
Goalplan is a tech SaaS company that is in full speed of breaking new grounds and we are looking to add new talent to our Technology team. In order to stay ahead and on top of increasing client satisfaction, we are looking for a client-centric, enthusiastic & driven Fullstack Developer that can take us to the next level. If you want to make a real impact on our fast-moving journey ahead, this position will be at the core of our growth during 2018.
- Develop new functionality according to set roadmap
- Optimize existing parts of the platform
- Automate certain processes that might currently require manual work
- Build integrations to third-party services
- Proactively suggest improvements and new tools
- Give advice and be valuable when planning new functionality
Skills & Requirements
- Strong understanding of Python fundamentals
- Experience building Python-based web applications, perhaps also with Django, Celery, etc
- Experience with React, Polymer/Web Components 1.0 standard
- Firm grasp of git fundamentals
- Solid communication skills
- Basic understanding of public cloud, especially Kubernetes and Google Cloud
We are looking for team player, who wants to join an exciting and rapidly growing organization. You will be able to work directly with the CTO on exciting pieces of work which will ultimately shape how Goalplan continues to grow!