Global Digital Product Specialist to Cloetta!
Do you have a passion for digital, an analytical mindset and love undertaking new projects and tasks? Look no further, join Cloetta and be a part of their digital transformation journey! We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, for a duration of 6-months (contract) with potential extension. Does this sounds interesting? Apply today!
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region and The Netherlands. Cloetta is manufacturing and marketing confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles, chewing gum and pick & mix concepts. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide. They are right in the middle of an exciting journey to (re)build and (re)think their digital ecosystem in paid, owned and earned channels, starting with setting up their global tech infrastructure and working processes.
In the position as Global Digital Product Specialist you will belong to a committed team consisting of members working within E-commerce towards sales, and E-commerce towards marketing. You will be a part of the marketing group. The assignment is a fixed term contract and will go on for 6 months, with some chance of extension. The position is based in Stockholm, and you will report to the Global Digital Manager. Currently everyone is working remote, but the plan is to return to the office in August.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
As Global Digital Product Specialist, your main tasks are to support execution of three key digital projects:
- Websites Optimization Project (70%):
- Manage external partner (web development agency)
- Coordinate external and internal stakeholders (brand & digital managers)
- Gather and consolidate business insights, financials and technical requirements
- Analyze web traffic and other digital data sources to support decision-making
- Ensure planning and execution of key digital product milestones (e.g. delivery of web wireframes)
- Digital Analytics Dashboard (10%):
- Support in preparation for data analytics dashboard and API connection to digital advertising data sources (Datorama solution)
- Coordinate Product Information Management system – PIM – (20%):
- Be the main point of contact for questions related to PIM
- Promote PIM within the organization by creating/updating training materials
- Consolidate change requests, determine priorities and implement changes with implementation partner
- Coordinate data completeness project: investigate if data issue, allocate action to relevant team
Vi söker dig som
What you'll bring to the team
- You have 1.5 years+ of experience in digital marketing, and you have experience with UX design and/or web development
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics or similar tool
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint are a must
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Able to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT team
- As a person, you are structured, analytical and curious, capable to self-educate and make things happen
- You enjoy working collaboratively with others and are comfortable working remotely due to the pandemic
- Experienced in implementing / driving a Product Information Management system, preferably with InRiver PIM
- Good presentation & training skills
- Understanding of IT data governance
- Experience in FMCG
Start: Immediately. The assignment will go on for 6 months with some chance of extension.
Work extent: Full time, office hours
Location: Solna, Stockholm. Currently remote. It is possible to continue working remote sometimes, even after getting back to the office in August
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Cloetta that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb