Do you want to advise the Vattenfall organization about IT compliance related risks? Are you aware of the latest IT trends, laws and regulations? For the IT Compliance function, part of Vattenfall IT(VIT) we are now looking for an experienced and ambitious
Group IT Compliance Officer (m/f)
The location of this position is Stockholm/SWE.
Your job as a Group IT Compliance Officer
IT Compliance is an increasingly important discipline for Vattenfall's business through an increase digitalization as well cyber threats and regulations. As a Group IT Compliance Officer, you participate in meetings and projects in your IT compliance field.
Your key activities will be:
- You answer questions along with the other IT Compliance Officer, both internally and externally.
- You are the contact point and the advisor to the organization - our management, employees, IT outsourcing partners and internal/external auditors.
- You signal areas of compliance vulnerability and risks, monitor the compliance controls of the operation and progress of compliance efforts in VIT.
- You strive for continuous improvement and, if necessary, propose countermeasures.
- You are part of the VIT and have an active contribution to this.
- You play an important role in reporting to IT management about the IT compliance posture and status of follow up actions.
- You are a solid compliance professional and therefore advise the management of Vattenfall IT organization in decision making with implications to IT compliance. You do this by designing policies and compliance guidelines/instructions, monitoring, reporting compliance risks, supporting in creating and increasing awareness and compliance with IT procedures and initiating improvement programs in this context.
Your profile as a Group IT Compliance Officer
Are you triggered by the area of compliance? Can you ask critical questions, challenge the status quo and do you constantly strive for improvement? Perfect! We are looking for someone that has a pragmatic attitude and likes to work in dynamic and international environment. In addition you have:
- An academic degree within a relevant area such as IT, business administration, compliance, audit or equivalent
- Certifications (e.g., CISA, CISM or CISSP is a merit)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant IT/information security/compliance position in an international/corporate environment
- Thorough knowledge of relevant standards/frameworks, such as ISO27000 (ISMS); ISO9000 (QMS), NIST, COBIT, ITIL
- Current knowledge of relevant IT/Information Security legislations (e.g. IT Security Act, NSI, critical infrastructure protection, privacy - GDPR) in the European countries where Vattenfall operates
- Proven knowledge of or experience with instruments to verify control effectiveness and compliance, e.g. self-assessments, audits, pen tests
- Analytical and structured way of working
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Our best candidate masters our group language English; other languages such as Swedish, German, Dutch are of additional value.
We will ensure a smooth start with a 3 months training on the job.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Vattenfall IT is the internal provider of IT for the entire Vattenfall Group. Vattenfall IT is an international Staff Function that provides efficient and reliable IT-services and support. Vattenfall IT has around 1 400 employees spread across Vattenfall companies in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Poland, The Netherlands, and Sweden.
For more information about the job please contact Quality Manager within IT Security, IT Compliance and IT Governance, Martina Kersten +31 6 15159458. For information about the recruiting process please contact recruiter Bettina Keil +49 79022 2289 or apply directly via the application button. Please submit your cover letter and CV in English. The closing date of the vacancy is 2018, April 27th.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO)