Head of Products
Team Albert – Sweden's hottest edTech company is looking for a Head of Products to lead the future of digital math tutoring
We are a passionate team that want to make a difference, and give all children an equal possibility to learn mathematics, on their own terms. With 2 digital products for math tutoring, we have departed on our journey to teach every child mathematics in a more fun and customized way.
With a devoted team passionate about helping children learn mathematics, and backed by prominent investors, the journey towards change has begun. And we are now looking for another family member to drive change and improvement. Together with UX/UI designers, front-end & back-end developers, teachers, data scientists and QA engineers, you will lead the future roadmaps of the Albert products.
If you are interested in making a difference, and contributing to setting a new standard in math education, we have the right challenge for you. At Albert, we will offer you the right entrepreneurial environment for it. And a great deal of fun while doing it.
What we offer
A possibility to be part of and contribute to an amazing growth journey, with products giving children all over the world a possibility to learn mathematics. The possibilities for personal growth, creativity and influencing the future will be infinite. You will be the one setting the boundaries. We are very strong promoters of continuous improvement, using quick iterations to learn more and improve.
You will be offered a market-based salary, as well as an opportunity to join the beneficial company option program for employees.
You will be responsible for the product results, locally and globally. You will work closely with colleagues from marketing, content, design and development to find new markets as well as scaling up on existing markets. More specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for important product KPIs (WAU/DAU, session time, retention rates, user success rates, etc.)
- Have responsibility for the product budget and distribution among products
Who we think you are
We think you love products. Creating products that people (preferably children) love to use is something that makes you genuinely happy. You have previous experience from creating digital products, perhaps as a UX/UI designer. You can easily collect and transform great ideas into concrete features and plans.
As a leader you master the ability to gather a team around a common goal and working in collaboration with the team to reach that goal. Others have a great confidence in you, and can lean towards you for stability and guidance.
Finally, you love to fail as much as you love to succeed. You see every failure as an opportunity to improve.
- Lead the roadmaps for the company's products
- Continuously improve the product KPIs
- Daily coordination with marketing, design & development for ongoing development activities
- Planning and prioritization of the backlog, both short term and long term
- Team leader for both product teams
- Strategic planning for the applications
- Successful results from project and/or product management (minimum 2 years)
- Previous experience from digital consumer products (preferably SaaS)
- Deep understanding of user behaviour and preference
- You enjoy getting things done / making things happen
- Ability to transform the product vision into short-term sprint plans
- Fluency in English, oral and written
A big plus if you...
- Have experience from gaming applications
- Have worked in agile teams
- Desire to have staffing responsibility
- Basic understanding of programming
Join us on this unforgettable journey!
OOAK Relations and Daniel Grette will be our one of a kind recruiter. For further information about us and the role please contact Daniel on +46 (0)706-10 67 40. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.