For our Express Sweden Business IT organization we are looking for an Interim Desktop Support person. In this role, you mainly will engage with the Business IT Service Management Desktop Specialist on the WIN 10 Migration Project along with other daily support and projects.
You will be located at our HQ in Bergshamra, Solna. The position is fulltime temporary employment during the period
2018-03-01 – 2019-01-31.
Are you the one to champion this effort! To assist with the DHL WIN 10 migration projects.This position requires an individual to work alongside the Business IT Service Management Desktop Specialist and Manager in converting 500+ workstations from Win 7 – Win 10 operating system.
Key Tasks are:
- To support Desktop Specialist with WIN 10 Migration
- Support user issues and requests
- To act as a point of contact in IT Desktop Services related matters towards Business functions
- To act as point of contact in IT related matters towards Business functions
- To assist in various other internal projects
We expect from you:
- A general understanding of DHL and its processes
- Service desk skills and knowledge
- Excellent skills in computing and the MS Office suite of applications
- Team player, results driven, wiliness to support and good communicator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Ability to work independently and Travel to various locations within Sweden
At least 2 year experience within Business IT, IT Services or Operations
Experience in IT Security (beneficial but not a requirement)
Preferable Educational background in University/Technical University
According to EU directive (2009/52 / EC), we as an employer must be able to demonstrate our employees' right to work within the EU. For an employment at DHL, you must therefore demonstrate your right to work within the EU through citizenship (eg passport) or otherwise showcase your work permit.
Are you interested?
For more information, you can contact Damond Bailey - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application and CV trough DHL Jobwatch by 23.03.2018
Application and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis during the period before the 23rd of March and the position could be filled prior to the end date.