ICT engineer with deep knowledge about routers, switches and fir
We are now looking for an ICT engineer with deep knowledge about routers, switches and firewalls.
As an ICT Engineer you will plan and operate the software and hardware solutions for our customers the internal users and ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
- Integration, configuration of products/solutions.
- Validation of products/solutions in different network environments
- SW Management (licensing, Upgrade, Back-up)
- Equipment Management (HW assets in admin systems, utilization)
- Case handling for incidents and support request
- De-commissioning of Out-of-Service equipment
- General trouble-shooting
- Administration/documenting of systems
- Propose improvements to enhance stable operations
- Propose and participate in local and global improvement initiatives. Lead knowledge sharing locally
- Drive activities for solutions and tools development
- Act as a mentor to others
ICT Engineer consultants will be expected to meet requirements in some or all of the areas below, depending on the specific position being filled: Graduation level from technical university or relevant experience, Microsoft Office 2016, Agile and Lean methods understanding, IP NW installation and configuration, Telecom systems understanding, Radio technology understanding, Telecommunication transport technology understanding, IT understanding, Cloud, Orchestration, Virtualization, OS – Operative Systems, Backup Management, Storage Management, Database Management, OM – Operations Management (Surveillance), ICT Security, Agile and lean WoW preferably SCRUM or Kanban methodology.
Technical skills (Good to have)
At least CCNP or JNCIP certificates level or equal and used to working with, and have deep knowledge about routers, switches and firewalls from different vendors in live environments and understand what it means to operate live network environments with many users.
Hands on and configuration experience (hands-on) track record with Juniper networks devices and JunOS CLI.
Experience with Service provider routing
- Import / export policies
- ISIS and or OSPF
Experience with Service provider switching
- Bridge Domains
- Virtual Switches
- Spanning Tree
- High Availability
- L3 VPN
- L2 VPN
Experience with security policies and rules
Maintaining Palo Alto and Juniper SRX firewalls
Familiar with environments with multiple WANs
- Development experience with APIs
Virtualization platforms and networking with virtualization platforms
Good knowledge of Linux CLI
Working in Multiple vendor environments in addition to Juniper
- Palo Alto
- Extreme Networks
- Juniper Contrail
- Cisco ACI
Dela detta jobb