AfterPay – the innovative pay after delivery provider calls out for an Implementation Manager with a true digital DNA.
As AfterPay is setting focus on expanding its innovative pay after delivery solutions within the Nordic region, we are to strengthen our team with a new Implementation Manager located in central Stockholm. If you thrive in an expansive, fast-paced international company this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for technology, a good understanding of the digital ecosystem and an eye for details. We believe that in order for you to succeed in this position, you have experience from working in multilateral teams identifying, leading and implementing change at external parties.
- Identifying, planning and managing AfterPay implementations within the Nordic region
- Develop and support project implementation tasks for clients through collaboration with multi-functional teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Interact with key stakeholders such as sales, product and operations to complete project and clarify status in order to meet client needs
- Continuous development and upgrades for our existing key clients
Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of the eCommerce landscape, shop systems and payment providers
- Data-driven approach and deep understanding for web development and IT architecture
- Experience and understanding of RESTful systems, APIs and SQL as a language
- Working experiences in technical integration and/or technical project management
- Confident in providing structured feedback to product & development unit in order to constantly improve our product and processes as well as dealing with our clients
- Willingness to acquire a profound understanding of the organization in order to act as an accelerator alongside the readiness to travel across Europe
- Ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-developing international environment
Who we are
AfterPay enables consumers to pay in a contemporary way and at the pace of life, just as they prefer. In collaboration with online merchants AfterPay drives their business internationally by processing pay after delivery in many variances. AfterPay is a young and dynamic company, founded in 2011 with a constantly expanding product portfolio, including a state of the art consumer credit offering. AfterPay is a business unit within Arvato Financial Solutions, a global financial service provider and part of the multinational media, services and education powerhouse Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato Financial Solutions has approximately 7,500 employees in 20 countries and offers flexible full-service solutions for the efficient management of customer relationships and cash flows. Arvato Financial Solutions is synonymous with professional outsourcing services centring on cash flow in all phases of the customer lifecycle – from risk management and invoicing to debtor management, the sale of receivables and debt collection.
What we offer
- Possibility to grow your career and personality within a fast-growing international company that is part of a highly reputed international group, well known for its competence and capability to deliver.
- The opportunity to play a key role in the development of AfterPay as leading payment brand in pay after delivery.
- Be a part both of an international and local team. We co-operate and solve issues together and celebrate successes.
Are you The One?
If you are the trail blazer we are looking for we want to get to know you better! Don’t hesitate to contact our AfterPay Nordic Manager Fredrik Gustafsson (email@example.com) if you have any questions regarding the position.
Anställningens omfattning Heltid
Tillträde Enligt överenskommelse
Löneform Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
Antal lediga befattningar 1
Län Stockholms län
Fredrik Gustafsson, +4747259197
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-11-30
Dela detta jobb