Even if we don't have any open positions at the moment, we are always on the lookout for skilled developers who want to work in a growing organization with great opportunities for personal growth.
Silverspin is a swedish tech company based in Skövde. Our specialty is, with the overall commitment to the customer, innovative and competitive development of web technology for the iGaming industry. Silverspin is a part of Jackpotjoygroup.
Why would you want to work with us? There are a million reasons, of course. Flexible work hours, breakfast every morning, casual dresscode, a strong CSR focus and a great new office in the center of Skövde are few of them. Not to mention the job itself. At Silverspin we are willing, fast to learn and always open to new ideas. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism and innovasion. We have a fun, but “get it done”-work environment that encourage motivation and self-learning. We also consider ourselves to be a bunch of cool, unique and funny individuals with a great sense of humor.
We want you to
- Be able and love to build awesome new features for our platform, in Java or PHP. It is beneficial if you have work related experience, but it's not a requirement as long as you've used it extensively in your own projects.
- Have experience of SQL development.
- Have the ability to write self-documented, clean code well.
- Have the ability to implement solutions that are thoughtfully structured and readable.
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and autonomous environment.
We would also like you to have a good understanding of;
- Web markup, including HTML and CSS.
- Frameworks such as Vue (or Symfony), Spring or Hibernate.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- SCRUM or other agile methodologies.
- Writing unit tests.
- JIRA or other issue tracking tools.
- Tag Manager such as Google Tag Manager or other tracking tools.
Are you the developer we are looking for? If you are and you want a challenging and rewarding job at a certified Great Place To Work® where we have fun, do awesome things and take care of each other - don't hesitate to apply. We will get back to you as soon as we have an opening!