Integration Developer, Group IT
Do you want to be part of an ambitious, global integration team?
Join us on our amazing digital transformation journey, utilizing our hybrid integration platform based on Azure Integration services and Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016, to support the business implementing Dynamics D365FO.
We focus on the latest technologies to transform integration set-ups
You will join Integration Services where we are 8 colleagues working across all functions of the GN business units to deliver top-class integration solutions that support the business in achieving their operational, tactical and strategic objectives.
Our strategy is clear: Azure is our future. So, while we are working with the hybrid platform BizTalk, we are moving towards Azure Cloud using agile methodology and Azure DevOps as tools. Specifically, we are working with BizTalk 2016 and Azure IAS to support a large GN ERP project (D365FO).
”We’re a rapidly growing team with colleagues in the US and a team of consultants. There’s always new developments underway, so this is an exciting time for us,” says Senior Manager, Integration Services, Kim Andersen.
Be involved in the entire life cycle of the integration project
In this role, you will play an important part in the system integration with our customers. You will work on the integration project from A to Z to ensure that we are building solutions that fulfill specific business objectives and meet service-level agreements.
Your tasks will cover:
· Designs, codes, tests and debugging
· Documenting, maintaining, modifying and supporting technical integration solutions of high complexity, significance and risk
· Conducting design and code reviews throughout the project life cycle to ensure solution integrity
”If you do not have Azure experience already, we hope you are curious and ready to learn all about Azure Logic apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure API Management, Azure Blob and Azure DevOps because these are the technologies we will be focusing on going forward,” says Kim.
BizTalk Server experience and a curiosity for Azure
We are looking for an outgoing colleague eager to both learn and share knowledge and ideas with the team as well as the larger IT business. You dare to ask questions and have no problem taking responsibility to get things done on your own if need be – but you know the importance of shared terminologies, test tools, etc.
When a solution is needed, you take initiative, act and are able to break down complex problems into well-defined and manageable units of work. Moreover, we imagine that you:
· Have Microsoft BizTalk Server experience designing and developing solutions
· Can develop/configure and deploy BizTalk artifacts, including orchestrations, maps and ports and receive locations, schemas and custom pipelines
· Have experience in Agile development framework
· Possess strong knowledge of integration design patterns
· Might have experience in automated test, though this is not a prerequisite
· May have experience with Azure
· Are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 1 November 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager, Integration Services, Kim Andersen on +45 2634 5654.
Dela detta jobb