INTRODUCTION TO CONTAINERS, KUBERNETES, AND RED HAT OPENSHIFT (DO180)
Introduction to building and managing containers for deployment on a Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift cluster
Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) introduces you to building and managing containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster. This course helps you build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators, and site reliability engineers.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7.6.
Course content summary
- Understand container and OpenShift architecture.
- Create containerized services.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Deploy multi-container applications
Dela detta jobb