iOS Engineer to the world’s largest music streaming company
Our client seek to find scalable solutions that allow us to reach a product-market fit for all our growth markets and audience segments. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride!
Our client’s product is world-renowned and used by millions of users every day. They strongly believe in fostering a workplace free from discrimination, and in the power of diversity in terms of experience, perspectives and background. In this assignment, you will be joining the company’s Platform Infrastructure team that consists of five engineers, one project manager and one engineering manager.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our client’s company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There is a good opportunity that the assignment will be extended, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
We are looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded IOS engineer to join the team and help build an application millions of people use every single day to discover and listen to music and podcasts. You will play a leading role in our mobile engineering practice, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces.
• Build cutting edge iOS apps that bring the joy of music to millions of users.
• Collaborate closely with other engineers and other disciplines.
• Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
• Take an active part in designing beautiful, intuitive and often bleeding edge UX and UI
Vi söker dig som
• You have at least 3 years of working experience as a Software Engineer with either Objective-C or Swift.
• You have a deep understanding of commonly used design patterns and API design.
• You have a background in GIT / gitflow;
- You know how to make backend REST API's integration to scale features to millions of users; It’s favorable if you feel comfortable working with reactive frameworks.
• You understand how the iOS build systems works: stages, clean builds, caching.
• You are a solutions-oriented team player.
• You have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise, especially on Data Engineering.
Start: Beginning of Febuary
Work extent: Full time, 6 months with possible extension
Location: Central Stockholm, right now you work from home
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from us that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Dela detta jobb