At Aimo Park we are on a mission to rethink parking
We are a parking company. Always have, and always will be. But what that means, is up to us. By rethinking how parking can influence mobility and simplify people’s everyday lives – we have embarked upon a journey. We want to become a vital part in the transition toward smarter cities and more environmentally friendly transports, where parking is no longer a final destination, but part of the journey.
We are now looking for an IT technician / 3rd Line Support to our headquarter in Stockholm.
Aimo Park is the market leading parking company in the Nordics, handling 370 000 parking spaces in Sweden, Norway, and Finland. Aimo Park has approximately 600 FTEs. We strive to become the most innovative parking company.
We are now facing an exciting transformation. At Aimo Park you will be a part of creating something new and revolutionize this industry. We are on a mission to enrich everyday life of customers through smart parking and mobility solutions and we strongly believe that everything should be led by innovation. How future cities will look, how self-driving cars will act and how urban areas will adapt to the electrical age are some of the questions that lie ahead. We want to be a part of answering those questions and contribute to a society where people always come first. Proving that things like traffic safety, sharing economy and more accessible cities will benefit not just people of today, but also future generations.
About the role
You are part of the IT Infrastructure, Support & Security team. Our 3rd line support provides back-end support to users and business functions, manages advanced and/or more time-consuming troubleshooting in both hardware and software, and performs updates/other changes within the given framework.
- Independently resolving escalated incidents, involving client computers, applications, AD, network, server, telephony, printers and parking technology equipment
- Monitoring networked devices via monitoring systems, from there independently troubleshoot and take actions on alarms and alerts
- Handling requests and logistics for, as well as application of configurations to, network technology equipment
- Patching, updating clients, and creating new deployment packages
- Escalating incidents to external suppliers, and actively monitor such cases
- Supporting Service Desk, Product Owners, and Business Area Organization
- Create/update documentation for both end users and IT staff
Your skills include
- Several years of working with 2nd or 3rd line support
- Working in a Microsoft environment, both client and server
- Administration of AD & Office 365
- Independent troubleshooting in clients, server and network
- Applying configurations to network technology equipment, such as switches and firewalls
- Using English and Swedish as your working language, both in writing and in speech
Additionally, these skills are a plus:
- A working knowledge of ITIL best practice, for incident, problem, and change management.
- Experience in managing telephony services
You are a team player, you take pride in giving good service, and you enjoy dealing with a wide variety of tasks.
Don’t hesitate to submit your application today, interviews are held continuously. If you want to know more about this position, feel free to contact Andrea Cardenbäck at firstname.lastname@example.org
What can we offer you?
At Aimo Park we value your spare time, therefore we have flexible working hours. We also like to spend time together, so we arrange after works and sometimes get together for activities. We know that the core of an organization is its people. By providing sound working environments, educational opportunities and professional development, we encourage a working culture where our employees feel empowered and inclined to grow together with us.
As we say - some see possibilities. We create them.
Welcome to Aimo Park. Rethink Parking.