IT Technician – Vattenfall IT
Vattenfall IT is the internal provider of IT for the entire Vattenfall Group. Vattenfall IT is an international Staff Function that provides efficient and reliable IT-services and support. Vattenfall IT has around 1 100 employees spread across Vattenfall companies in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Poland and Sweden.
We are now looking for an IT-technician to Client Services Nuclear.
International cooperation, working with state of the art technology, traveling, competence development and the possibility to shape the future of a new Nuclear IT environment.
Your main tasks responsibilities
In this position you will work with Vattenfall’s international ticketing system and remote support systems, manage all kinds of tickets within the IT infrastructure and provide complex end-user support. You will install and deliver IT equipment to high-secured areas. Software distribution and software troubleshooting will also be a part of your job. In this position you will have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise in different projects and our way of working is based on ITIL processes.
We are looking for someone who:
• Wants to develop as a person,
• Has a genuine interest in IT and new technology
• Likes to help others and take pride in that
• Sees the benefit of sharing knowledge
• Is loyal and thinks it’s important to act with integrity
• Like to talk to our customers and see a dissatisfied customer as a challenge
• Has an open mind for changes
• See diversity as a success factor
• Take responsibility for their learning
• Understand the importance of working prestigeless
• Would like to contribute to our mission – Fossil-free within one generation
Furthermore, you have experience from working with problem management for complex and department overlapping technical issues. You also have experience and ability to communicate with technical experts as well as with end users/customers, work in international projects and operate in a complex and business critical environment.
Other qualifications are:
• Overall hardware and software skills (printers, hardware, software, networks, servers, data bases, etc.)
• Knowledge about Microsoft SCCM Environment
• Knowledge of a variety of Windows related software products
• Knowledge about data administration; (Tickets, Assets, Active Directory, Licenses)
• Fluent in Swedish and English (both written and spoken)
Location: Ringhals, Sweden.
Process and timeline
Last day to apply is the 1st of September 2019. We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page.
We are looking forward to your application!
For information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Andreas Yngvesson, +46 702 90 97 60. For information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Sofie Arnesson, +46 724524582.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.