Java Developer/Team Leader
Silverspin are looking for a java developer/team leader to join, with great opportunities for personal growth.
Silverspin is Gamesys Group’s tech arm based in Skövde, Sweden. We are a growing organization, specializing in customer-centric, innovative and competitive development of web technology in the iGaming Industry. At Silverspin we are fast to learn and always open to new ideas. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism and innovation. We have a fun, but “get it done”-work environment that encourage motivation and self-learning. We also consider ourselves to be a bunch of cool, unique and funny individuals with a great sense of humor.
Why would you want to work with us? There are a million reasons, of course. Flexible work hours, breakfast every morning, casual dress code and a great new office in the center of Skövde are a few of them. Not to mention the job itself.
We are looking for a java developer who will act as teamleader 50% and developer 50%. You will lead the team members and become a role model with regards to company values. You will also manage performance reviews for team members, including salary reviews, and recruit resources to the team according to organization needs.
Seeing as this is a 50/50 leader/developer role, we are looking for an experienced java developer with an interest in personnel responsibility and the will and ability to mentor and inspire others. So, what does that mean in terms of experience, skills and qualities? Here’s our wish list!
- Bachelor’s degree in information Technology, Computer Science, Software Development or any related course
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- SQL development
- JIRA or other issue tracking tools.
- Performance Management
- Personnel administration
- Budget management
- Advanced Java libraries and frameworks such as Spring or Hibernate
- Object-oriented programming
- Code versioning tools, such as GIT
- SCRUM or other agile methodologies
- Writing unit tests
- Ability to write self-documented, clean code well
- Ability to implement solutions that are thoughtfully structured and readable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and autonomous environment
- Web markup, including HTML and CSS
- Curious, responsible and committed
- Service-Oriented, analytic, structured and with the ambitions and will to learn
- Good organizational skills, including prioritization across multiple commitments and time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to facilitate meetings and lead group discussions for navigating complex solutions
- Flexible and able to work independently as well as in a team
Are you the java developer/teamleader that we are looking for? If you are and you want a challenging and rewarding job at a certified Great Place To Work® where we have fun, do awesome things and take care of each other – get in touch.
Dela detta jobb