Java developer to Wordline
Take the chance to become a part of Wordline! Wordline is a company working with innovative technical solutions and offer the best electronic payment solutions. As a Java developer you will have the opportunity to be a part of a successful international team and have a significant impact on the company’s success. All team members work very closely and brainstorm ideas together, which has created an open to the floor-culture!
About the role
As a Java developer at Wordline you will be a part of a multinational team of 10 members. Your main tasks will consist of developing and automatic tests. They have an agile workflow, meaning that your days always start with a Scrum-meeting where the team members go through the day together and the senior colleagues provides a plan for the day in order to, later on, work in the open landscape at the office.
You are offered
• A mentor during your first period at Wordline
• No boredom! Wordline is a stimulating workplace where you are challenged daily
• A position that enables distinct impact on the company’s success
• An international team consisting of motivated, skilled and friendly people
• Working closely with the product- and design team, to produce new functions
• Staying up to date with how the line of business is developing such as trends, utility and new techniques
• Writing automatic tests and reviewing codes
We are looking for
• A post-secondary school education within IT
One or several years of work experience from a software developer position
• Good knowledge in Java
• Understands agile workflow, for example Scrum
• Good knowledge in English, as the language is used daily in the company
It is meritorious if you have
• Experience of working in Unix/Linux operativesystem
• Experience of working in micro services
• Knowledge in TypeScript
As a person you are
• Taking responsibility
• Start: As soon as possible
• Extent: Indefinite contract with a probationary period
• Placement: Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Wordline has requested that all matters regarding the job is handled by Academic Work. We are working ongoing with the selection and as we have moved on to the next phase in the process the employment ad might be deleted before the job is filled.
Wordline is a leading supplier of international payment solutions for e-commerce. Their customer portfolio consists of a few of the worlds biggest e-commerce companies. At the office in Stockholm there is a young and driven climate where you will get the opportunity to learn a lot from your colleagues frequently. If you want to enter a fun workplace in an exciting branch this job is definitely for you!
Dela detta jobb