Java Developer within CoE integration at SEB
Do you consider yourself to be a skilled developer? Do you want to be part of an organization where you can take on new challenges and explore new technologies? Work in an exciting environment with highly skilled colleagues, transforming SEBs technical landscape and providing an excellent customer experience!
About the role
We are looking for a Software Developer to join the Java team within CoE integration. CoE Integration is a international department with employees in Solna, Vilnius and Eskilstuna. You will be a part of one of the Agile development teams, the Java team, which develops and maintains integration platform components for SEB globally, working and contributing towards continuous improvements and continuous delivery process. You will be working in an international team with colleagues in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Our mission is to support SEB with standard Integration platforms to connect different systems and external parties. We are involved in several strategic initiatives building new products, all the way from the ideation phase to implementation and maintenance mode.
We at SEB are striving for a world-class experience for users of the Developer portal! Built on modern architecture, they are redesigning the graphical interface as well as the underlying functionality and infrastructure.
As an employee of SEB, you are offered, among other things
- Participate in a digital journey of change where you get great opportunities to influence and contribute with your own ideas
- Be a part of an agile team that constantly focuses on skills development and to always be one step ahead when it comes to new, modern technologies
- A lot of personal responsibility, varied tasks and flexibility
- Job security with lots of smashing benefits
Together with the team you will evolve our Order portal for internal clients and our admin tool for file technicians, Configmaker and support our existing fund trading services.
Our vision for the Portal is to be able to offer extensive self service for client to maintain their integrations. With Configmaker we are building a tool that will front our different integration tools.
We are looking for
- SEB is an international organization, so we expect written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have extensive experience as a Java Developer
Good to know is:
- Working in Git comes naturally for you, and you are used to an opensource way of working and development principles
- Container technologies like OpenShift and Docker
We seek a person who takes initiatives and great responsibility for the solution. You enjoy working in a team and understand the benefits of co-creating and sharing knowledge with your colleagues. You have a genuine interest in new technologies and exploring new things and learning comes natural to you.
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime, permanent position
- Location: Eskilstuna
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from SEB that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group, founded in 1856, guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB is here to help them achieve their aspirations and succeed through good times and bad. Learn more about working at SEB.
Dela detta jobb