Join Telia as a software tester!
Proficient in testing and ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for an innovative team with the freedom to try new things and evolve in your test role? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
About the role
Telia is a Swedish telecommunications company with over 150 years of experience. With over 19 000 colleagues across the Nordics and Baltics Telia offers an inclusive workplace and good opportunities for you to evolve.
Learn more about working at Telia in this video!
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Telia. The assignment will be full time and there are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation. It is Academic Work’s and Telia’s intention that you will eventually be hired directly by Telia, provided all parties are satisfied.
You are offered
Be part of a multi-functional team where new ways of working and new ideas are very welcomed.
Work using agile methods in a team where a helpful attitude and the sharing of knowledge is second-nature.
Take part of an extensive development program where your personal and professional development is in focus.
The position suits you who want to be innovative and take an active part in planning for the future. You always strive to improve yourself and are a team player.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Act in a coaching role in the agile team regarding test methods and processes.
- Communicate with AT and SIT testers as well as test leads.
- Be responsible for developing new test methods/improvements in the agile team.
- Analyze test results/defects and communicate and administrate with involved parties.
- Troubleshooting in test environments.
- Participate in meetings and conduct status meetings regarding the test processes.
- Testing in an agile and waterfall context.
- Work with CI/CD tool chains.
We are looking for
- A relevant education within IT.
- A person with the right attitude, the one we are looking for is passionate about testing.
- Experience in testing, both manual and automation.
- Previous experience within Java.
- Knowledge of agile development and methods.
- A working proficiency in English, both written and spoken as well as basic understanding of Swedish, spoken.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have
Experience from a developer background.
Good knowledge in the task management tool Jira
Experience of Behaviour Driven Development, using, for example, Gherking/Cucumber.
In this process, a large part of the evaluation will be based on your personality. As a person, you have strong communication skills as well as a positive mindset and a networking personality. You are a team player with great collaboration skills. Furthermore you have a flexible approach when taking on new tasks and take responsibility in delivering quality results in all your undertakings.
Work extent: Full time
Location: Gårda, Gothenburg
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Telia that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about Telia here
Dela detta jobb