Junior Agile Engineer
Junior Agile Engineer
Ever considered working for an Energy Company? Now is the time!
Vattenfall is in the transition to become fossil free in one generation, and we need your IT skills to make this happen! We are looking for Developers that would like to go full stack!
The fast changing world around us, the speed of technology which disrupts the energy market and the big impact it has on society and customer expectations, needs our response with digitalization, innovation and agility.
Supporting your career
We are looking for talented and open minded colleagues that want to rockstart their IT career and meanwhile help us to achieve our goals in digitalisation, innovation and agility.
If you are interested in working in an Agile/DevOps team and already have some skills and experience in development, either on the side during studies or 1-3 years as a professional, we will find you the best team for you to excel.
Some examples of what our Agile teams are doing:
• To acquire new customers, we need to be creative improving existing solutions and come up with exciting new solutions for our potential customers and to support new business models. Multiple Agile Teams are focusing on creating these market-changing propositions.
• Our existing customers Add to our digital platform strategy by enabling customers to complete their journey in an easy and simple way.
• For our Business to Business customers, it’s important that they get the individual attention and are taken care of in a good way by our innovative IT solutions.
• Our business needs real time feedback and therefore we need you to further personalize the experience of the customer.
The Agile engineer has an end-to-end responsibility in the Agile delivery cycle:
• Challenge, advise our business and the business value and define acceptance criteria.
• Define technical solutions, define testing criteria (testable product)
• Create, test and demonstrate a shippable product by programming, scripting and application configuration.
• Deploy and release a shippable product into production
• Ensure automated monitoring and proactive alerting of customer journeys
You have experience in (front-end) and/or backend development and you are open and ambitious to learn more! You are open minded, curious and like to work in teams with IT and Business colleagues.
Next to excellent benefits, we offer you an open environment, working with the latest technologies and high skilled colleagues. All the facilities for you to learn and develop yourself towards being a senior full stack developer are offered.
• central office location with easy access, by either public transport or car
• a healthy work-life balance (smart working)
• time to develop your profession
• the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation
• working with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!
We are looking for candidates for our office in Arenastaden, Stockholm.
At Vattenfall we promote smart working. Meaning you can easily combine work life with your private situation to ensure a healthy work life balance.
More information and further steps
This recruitment is handled by Dfind IT. If you have questions about this position, contact Ercan Bahar Senior Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org 072-246 74 09
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.