Junior Developer to AVEVA
“There’s always someone to ask for guidance! I work with many talented and experienced colleagues who challenge and mentor me every day – I continuously feel that I develop.” – Victor, junior developer in the team, answering the question why AVEVA is a great place to start your career. Want to learn more? Keep on reading!
About the role
Be part of shaping the future! AVEVAs software and solutions power industries across the world, from water and energy to food and infrastructure. We’re in the midst of digital transformation, a fourth industrial revolution, and because of this we’re looking for a new team member that can help us evolve! At the Malmö office we’re a team of seven developers with a true passion for innovation, former winners of Tech innovation of the year in UK!
As our next colleague in the Cloud UE team we’re looking for someone who wants to research, design, implement and support the AVEVA Unified Engineering SaaS platform. The platform is used by AVEVAs clients in several different industries all over the world. In this position you’ll be working alongside your colleagues in the development team, as well as development teams situated internationally. You will also be in close contact with members of Test and User documentation.
At AVEVA we believe education never ends, therefor you’ll receive training and support continuously as you grow with us. We also believe in work life balance, we want to ensure a stimulating and rewarding career, as well as a great respect for what matters the most – family and health. That’s why we offer a competitive benefits package. And if that’s not enough – a reserved spot for you in the floorball team!
- Design and develop highly available and scalable SaaS platform
- Contribute towards innovative design and provide prototypes to explore and verify design proposals
- Manage DevOps aspects throughout the development lifecycle (e.g. ensure all code is fully unit tested, documented and automatically deployable)
- Collaborate with team members on work breakdown and estimates within the agile framework
We are looking for
- Relevant degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject
- Fluent English, written and verbal
- A valid work permit
- An active portfolio of your own projects – please be sure to include this in your application
- A strong desire to own and solve challenges and to learn new technologies!
It is meriting if you:
- Have knowledge and experience of SaaS development, preferably using Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Have knowledge in one of the following, C++, Visual Studio, UI/UX
As an individual you are collaborative and take responsibility for your work. Your are comfortable with planning your own work, taking initiatives and you are self-reliant.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Extent of work: Full time. Flexible working hours, 9.00 - 15.00 core time.
- Location: Malmö, Drottninggatan. You will be based at our Malmö office in Sweden, though occasional overseas travel may be required as the need arises.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. We kindly ask you to direct all your questions to Academic Work
Dela detta jobb