Junior IT Project Manager
Do you have education in IT and want to develop as Project Manager?Are you a well-organized, driven self-starter with a goal-oriented spirit and an affinity for a friendly professional environment? We are growing and the YIFPM team within Core IT at Vattenfall is looking for Junior IT Project Managers with a genuine interest in IT solutions.
YIFPM is an international team of project managers leading IT projects across the whole of Vattenfall. As Junior IT Project Manager you’ll support IT projects of various natures (from infrastructure-heavy moves to business-friendly change management) within budget, time, quality and scope. To accomplish this you should have the ability to accompany multidisciplinary project teams internationally and you manage different stakeholders both within the IT organization and across the Vattenfall Group.
What we offer
We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. You will also be matched a senior PM who will act like a mentor and support as well as coach you in your assignments. We also offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development as well as flexible working hours to ensure a good work life balance.
Main tasks and responsibilities as a Junior IT Project Manager:
- Grasp a project value, timeframe and deliverables; understand your customer requirements, and translate these into clear IT requirements
- Plan, execute, follow-up, and deliver projects according to or above customer expectations
- Coordinate interactions with different stakeholders (Business Units, Solution Architects, other IT departments, external providers, etc)
- Develop, implement and deploy project plans
- Understand and use the Vattenfall IT tools and ways of working and ensure adherence to Vattenfall standards and instructions
- Coordinate international teams of project resources, actively bridging cultural differences
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have an academic degree in IT or relevant field
- Are in the beginning of your career as a project manager or have about two years of experience from working in IT projects
- Have a genuine interest and general knowledge in IT
- Have an interest in energy industry
- Have a proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Are advanced in both Swedish and English (writing/speaking)
To thrive in this role we believe that you are a driven and organized team-player with good communication skills and a problem solving mindset. You have the ability to work independently and build relationships with other project resources. You feel comfortable in sharing your ideas, as well as being challenged in them. Furthermore you value and apply Vattenfall leadership skills: Clear, Visible, Courageous in your everyday work.
Some travel to other Vattenfall sites as well as international travel is required.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Katja Brimark +46-72-7078342. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Emma Nytell, +46 -73-0885910 or email@example.com.
Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Silvija Lilja (Akademikerna). Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). You can reach the representatives via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
We welcome your application including CV and cover letter in English through the portal, last day to apply is 23/1 2022. Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore, we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure are many of our positions security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation
Dela detta jobb