Junior Python engineer to one of the world’s biggest fintech companies
Are you triggered by having an impact on how millions of people shop and pay online, then you’re exactly the type of person we are looking for! Do you want to be apart of a company that always put in the effort to grow? We are looking for Python Engineers to our client. Send in your application today!Om tjänsten
The engineers will be placed in the Staffing domain, which oversees the recruitment process, including the tools and platforms used within recruitment. Involved most closely with the Staffing Data & Platforms workstream, the consultants will primarily focus on getting the most out of the tools we currently use to support Talent Acquisition with our high demand in hiring. This requires maintaining and upgrading the automation flows and integrations with supporting tools & platforms, and utilizing the recruitment data to draw meaningful insights, among other ad-hoc requests.
Our clients’ products handle their customers money and information at a massive scale, and extend well beyond online payments. Our client need their engineers to understand their customers, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to push the technology forward.
You are offered
- To be a part of one of the world’s biggest fintech companies
- The possibility of extension if the cooperation if successful
This assignment is a consultant assignment, which means that Academic Work will be your employer and you will be working for our client in Stockholm. AsFor this position it is required that your CV is in English
- Work continues with staffing tools
- Handle the data and analytics involved with the tools
- Make the staffing tools more efficient
Vi söker dig som
For this position it is required that your CV is in English
- Have experience in Python 3
- Have experience with Jenkins, or a similar CI/CD tool
- Have knowledge in AWS (Lambdas, Step functions, RDS and SQS in particular)
- Have experience with RESTful APIs and ETL pipelines
- Have knowledge about PostgreSQL, and other SQL databases
- Have knowledge with Test Driven Development
As a person you are driven and always aiming to grow. You have the ability to motivate and inspire people around you. You are also flexible and able to adjust.
Start date: Immediately
End date: 2021-12-31
Work extent: Full time (40h/week)
Location: Central Stockholm
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
Dela detta jobb