Junior Security Analyst to Funnel
When you step into Funnel at noon on a Tuesday, you hear the instruments sound from the week's lunch jam in the office kitchen. Is it a music company? You can believe that! But lunch jams are just one of several examples of how colleagues have fun and share interests at work. Not only does the IT product company Funnel have fun together, now they are looking for an analytical person with an interest in Information Security!
About the role
Funnel released its service in 2015 and has grown explosively since then. The service they offer manages the customer's marketing data automatically in real time to help customers quickly and in detail understand the impact of their marketing. With close collaboration with Google, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest and many other modern marketing channels, they help customers including Na-kd, Daniel Wellington, Izettle and Footway.
Their strong growth has led them to grow out of their office on Drottninggatan and in the autumn they will move to a large modern office at Sergels Torg. An important part of Funnel's continued success and development is their committed employees and corporate culture. They believe in junior talents combined with senior colleagues who can share knowledge as well as energy and team spirit. In the role of Junior Security Analyst, you will work with Funnels Chief Information Security Officer, Head of Legal and the sales team. You will be able to learn a lot from your senior colleagues in your role.
You are offered
- A nice and fun workplace with a focus on team spirit and to build a growing global company
- A broad role where you can grow and develop in your role through education
- Extensive onboarding process at start where you get support and the conditions to succeed in your role
- Responsible for managing security issues from new potential customers. This often comes in the form of a document with questions
- Manage the process to ensure that new technology suppliers to Funnel meet the security requirements that the company imposes on its suppliers
- Compile security features that are requested by customers who are not yet met by Funnel's product and regularly discuss this with the development team
- Keep track of which of Funnel's employees and consultants have access to which products and services
- Work broadly and follow up on other information security issues such as training of personnel and Funnels safety certification processes (ISO 27001 etc)
- Streamline and develop processes related to the information security role
- Work with the Chief Information Security Officer, CTO, and Funnel's CEO on these issues
We are looking for
- Has a relevant post-secondary education, for example as a MSc or in IT, economics or technology
- Speaks and writes English unhindered, as it is used daily in your work
- Have an interest in information and data security
It is an advantage if you…
- Speak and write Swedish unobstructed
- Have knowledge and / or experience of IT / Information security
As a person you have an analytical mind and for you to succeed in this role we see it as crucial that you possess the following properties:
- Problem solving
- Service minded
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Recruitment, full time
- Location: Central Stockholm
- The recruitment process is managed by Academic Work and Funnel's wishes are that all questions concerning the service are handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be closed before the service is appointed if we have switched to the selection and interview phase.
Funnel is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and works to help online marketers understand the relationship between their marketing and results. Their service allows the advertiser to make dashboards and reports showing an overall view of ad data from Facebook, Google, Bing, Twitter and so far over 400 other ad platforms.
In 2018, they doubled their turnover and have the ambition to do the same in 2019 and 2020. An important part of Funnel's success is to automatically retrieve statistics from many different partners. The number of integrations continues to grow week by week. Here a combination of methods is used for the customer to get started quickly with a new platform, and to be able to handle large amounts of data for larger platforms.