Junior Test Engineer to AVEVA
Be part of shaping the future! AVEVAs software and solutions power industries across the world, from water and energy to food and infrastructure. Want to help shape the fourth industrial revolution? Apply below!
About the role
We believe that software must cater to a changing world, adapt to new technologies, and solve complex challenges. We’re in the midst of digital transformation, and because of this we’re looking for a new team member that can help us evolve! At the Malmö office we’re a team of seven developers with a true passion for innovation, former winners of Tech innovation of the year, in UK!
As our next colleague in the Cloud UE team we’re looking for someone who wants to ensure high quality of the AVEVA Unified Engineering SaaS platform. The platform is used by AVEVAs clients in several different industries all over the world! In this position you’ll be testing your colleagues work to ensure top quality - Are you keen on finding flaws? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
At AVEVA we believe education never ends. We nurture a culture of continuous learning, encouraging hands-on experience and sharing of ideas. You’ll receive training and support as you grow with us. To ensure that you have a stimulating and rewarding career, as well as a great respect for what matters the most – family and health, AVEVA offers a competitive benefits package. And if that’s not enough – a reserved spot for you in the floorball team!
- Design, develop and execute function and system tests for AVEVAs highly available and scalable SaaS platform
- Continuously verify new development and automated deployment processes in a continuous integration environment
- Proactively identify improvements to existing test suites and identifying and communicate technical issues and risks in a timely manner
- Collaborate with team members on work breakdown and estimates within the agile framework (including planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives)
We are looking for
- Relevant degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject
- Knowledge and experience of testing, both manual and automated
- Fluent English, written and verbal
- A valid work permit
- An active portfolio of your own projects – please be sure to include this in your application
- A strong desire to own and solve challenges and to learn new technologies!
It is meriting if you:
- Have work related experience of testing, both manual and automated
- Have experience of SaaS industry and experience of working in an international environment
As an individual you are collaborative and take responsibility for your work. Your are comfortable with planning your own work, taking initiatives and you are self-reliant.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Extent of work: Full time. Flexible working hours, 9.00 - 15.00 core time.
- Location: Malmö, Drottninggatan. You will be based at our Malmö office in Sweden, though occasional overseas travel may be required as the need arises.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. We kindly ask you to direct all your questions to Academic Work
Dela detta jobb