Lead C# developer to Preglife
Northern Europe's most popular pregnancy- and baby app are looking for a Lead Back-end developer who will work closely to Markus, CTO at Preglife. An opportunity to build new interesting solutions with great freedom to develop parts in the app that you think will improve the user experience. Be a part of this success story and their journey towards eastern Europe and USA.
About the role
Preglife is a Swedish company that has succeeded at a fast pace during the past few years. They are present throughout the Nordic region but also in parts of Europe and the United States. They are expanding further and are now looking for an Lead back-end developer. You will become a part of a team with Markus and the front-end developers located in Poland.
You are offered
- A company with strong growth and the opportunity to join the journey
- A workplace that encourages and takes action on your thoughts and ideas
- Freedom with responsibility
- To work agile with the CTO as well as the development team in Poland
- Exciting tasks that encourage you to identify new trends to constantly develop the app
- Work with the latest technologies and further develop your knowledge within Back-end
With your great interest in and experiences of C# or Java, you will keep up with the current trends in the market in order to successfully develop the app
- Develop, innovate and manage the back-end that handles user data in C#
- Review IT security solutions when handling health data
- Develop new features that contribute to the user experience in the app for example create an AI-based recommendation engine, set up a chatbot or create integration with smart speakers
We are looking for
- At least two years of professional experience within C# or Java
- Understanding of different types of APIs and web services which you have gained from either education or professional work
- Experience in SQL
- Professional experience in either Swedish or English since all communication will be in one of the languages
- Previous experience within cloud functions such as Node.js, Python or Go
As a person you are
- A problem solver
The recruitment process will include a programming test which will test your knowledge in API and C# / Java
Start: By agreement
Work extent: Full time, permanent position with 6 months probationary period
Location: Stureplan, Stockholm
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work. It is a request from Preglife that all questions regarding the position and process are handled by Academic Work.
Preglife is Sweden's most popular app for new and expectant parents. With the app you can follow your pregnancy week by week. All material in the app is produced by the midwives at MamaMia and the Baby Group.
Dela detta jobb