Lead developer to a Swedish start-up!
Are you a positive individual who gets motivated by constant change? Do you have a background in development and looking for a new challenge in your career? Academic Work are now looking for a full stack lead developer on behalf of our client. Does that sound interesting? We are working with ongoing selection, so apply today!
Academic Work are searching for a lead developer who can work remote together with a team of 7 colleagues. The team is characterized by innovation and positivity where everyone strives to welcome everyone. Our client now wants to expand their business outside Sweden and are therefore looking for a lead developer who can help the team in this expansion!
You are offered
- An unique possibility to personal development and growth in your role. You also have the opportunity to be a CTO or product owner in the future.
As lead developer, you get the main responsibility for the company's website and make sure to meet the company's goal of growing in the Nordic countries and Europe by building a robust platform for customers. You will:
- Work with both new features and maintain existing features.
- Contribute to all of the product steps. Everything from design and implementation to testing.
- Maintain the company's website to provide the best service to customers.
Vi söker dig som
- Have 1-2 years experience with software development.
- Have experience in building secure solutions to handle personal data.
- Earlier experience with GIT version management.
- Have experience with REST API development.
- Earlier experience with database architecture and transactional systems.
- Have a good ability to express yourself in English, both orally and in writing.
Additional requirements is to have worked with front-end, back-end and DevOps before and have insight into some of these:
- Front end: React, Mobx, Webpack, Typescript
- Back-end: Expres, Typescript, PostgresSQL, RESTful API, Orchard Core CMS, GraphQL
- DevOps/Cloud: Docker, Kubernetes, DigitalOcean, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Docker Hub
We see it as an advantage if you have previous experience of agile methodology. Furthermore, it is good to have the ability to communicate in Swedish.
As a person, you are:
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and our client's wishes are that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
We review the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Dela detta jobb