Linux System Administrator to Pharmetheus!
Is working with and expanding your knowledge within ever-changing Linux your biggest motivation? Are you interested in a wide role within IT at a pharmacometrics consultancy company with the ultimate goal to improve patients’ lives? At Pharmetheus you get to work at an expanding company with a welcoming vibe, where accurateness is highly valued. Do not miss the chance to be the newest addition to their IT-team, apply today!
About the role
Academic Work is looking for a system administrator to Pharmetheus, a company who offers pharmacometric services, providing analyses through modelling and simulation in support of drug development decisions. The company has a mix of academic experts and experienced consultants and are world leading within their field, while also maintaining a warm, friendly work place environment where every person’s ideas and opinions matters. Your future colleagues are all driven and highly devoted to pushing the limits within the area.
You are offered
- The possibility to work with and develop your skills in Linux
- A role where you can see the direct effects of your work
- The chance to a long-term position within an exciting and important industry
As consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
- User support and troubleshooting
- Installations, updates and documentation
- High performance computing cluster administration
- Administration of virtual machines and virtual servers
- In the longer-term: be part of IT-strategic initiatives
We are looking for
- Have good knowledge in Linux, for example administrated in Linux systems
- Have a post-secondary education from e.g. university in computer science or similar
- Have experience in writings scripts in Bash
- Are fluent or have good skills in English
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
- Have experience in Git as well as programming in R or Python
- Have knowledge in Windows or macOS
As a person you are:
- Start: Immediately, with consideration of notice period
- Work extent: Full-time, long-term
- Location: Kista Science Tower
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Pharmetheus that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
At Pharmetheus, we value a mix of experiences and personalities. In fact, we believe it is essential for our success. Our overall aim is ultimately to improve patients’ lives. Pharmetheus offers a work environment characterized by a high level of flexibility and a great team spirit in an international setting, with regards to both colleagues and clients. Pharmetheus always aims for equality and values creativity and diversity highly.