Join a passionate team of dedicated professionals at Posti Messaging AB, where you are not offered only a job but a chance to make a difference. In our accelerating international growth, we are looking to hire an experienced leader.
Posti Messaging helps organizations to digitalize and automate invoice and document processes. With our
services, organizations manage business critical consumer data and provide better customer experience. By
automating our customers' business processes, we accelerate their digitalization and help them to grow.
We handle hundreds of millions of invoice and document transactions annually. With 600 professionals in 6
countries over the Baltic Sea we serve over 5000 customers. Posti Messaging business unit is a part of the
Posti Group, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
We are looking for a manager heading a team of 10 people working with development and maintanance of our
Scandinavian platforms. The team members are located in Stockholm and Gothenburg.
About the job:
The Platform team is running the core systems of the companies business and uptime, quality and continuity are key. The technical portfolio consists of a combination of standard systems and customized applications. Part of the devlopment is outsorced but the majority is done inhouse. We have an exciting workplace with flat hierarchies in a creative industry with demanding tasks, working on state-of-the-art technologies and dealing
with well-known international customers from various industries. We are building a company that embodies our
vision with people who work together to achieve common goals.
As Manager of Platform and Development for Scandinavia your main responsibilities will include;
* Being part of the management team of Customer Implementation and Platform Development.
* Line manager for 10 people; development plans, salaries, budget, etc.
* In addition, responsible for management of ~5 consultants.
* Development of technical roadmaps and ownership of the platforms.
* Budget, follow-up and report of IT costs related to platforms
* Lead platform development, change management and projects
* Supplier management , when applicabale.
* Shared responsibility for the end-2-end service
* Part of escalation path for customer incidents
* Secure the continuity of Scandinavian platforms and their interfaces
* Ensure availability, security and functionality of the platforms according to business
* Ensure effective change management within the area
* Ensure effective monitoring, provide status and SLA reporting to stakeholders
* Lead IT renewal initiatives, drive platform's high availability and scalability
* Ensure solution architecture is best practice and continuously evolving
* Ensure releases are delivered on time and with quality
* Ensure testing, Q&A and documentation are natural parts of the development process.
* Continuous improvement plans within budget
* Investments within budget
In your application we will be browsing:
* 4+ years experience of management/maintenance/development of business critical
platforms. (Experience from DevOps of extra value)
* Strong interpersonal skills as well as planning and organizing
* Documented management experience, at least 3+ years.
* Excellent written and spoken English and Swedish.
* Academic or higher vocational degree on IT
* Self-starter with high initiative and result oriented
*Excellent competence in ITIL and experience in development methology (Scrum, Kanban or
* Excellent communication skills
We are a team of professionals, who keep our sense of humour and heart even when things get hectic. For
your personal development, we offer various development opportunities and perspectives in an innovative
company. Our corporate culture is characterized by open-mindedness, acting in a collegial way and
commitment. We want you to enjoy your work and we do our best to create the optimal atmosphere for ideas
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
For additional information, please contact recruitment consultants Anna Setterberg, 087642583 or Anki Snis, 0850895453 during office hours.
To apply please submit your online application including CV and cover letter.
Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitablae
candidate is found.