Manager, Regulatory Information at AstraZeneca Gothenburg
We are now seeking for a Manager within Regulatory Information to AstraZeneca, Gothenburg. This is a temporary assignment lasting until 31st of July 2020.
Job Description Summary
AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. AstraZeneca is proud to offer a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Co-workers are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Regulatory Operations (GRO) manages several part?s of Regulatory Information Management (RIM) within AstraZeneca. GRO has the expertise and provide the tools and services to be able to meet:
- The ever-increasing complexity of regulations and product portfolios
- Growing demand for data due to increased public and regulatory scrutiny
- Global collaboration and standardization of formats and processes across the markets
- Increased use of partners and outsourcing
The Manager, Regulatory Information is primarily responsible for supporting the management, collection, coding and analysis of the Global Product Registration List; regulatory data standards (XEVMPD, IDMP); and regulatory information.
This is a temporary assignment lasting until 31st of July 2020.
- Manages the collection, coding and analyses of regulatory information for assigned products in accordance with regulatory data standards, quality control and quality improvement methodologies.
- Compiles and delivers XEVMPD or other regulatory information-based submissions to health authorities.
- Develops self in topic areas critical to successful delivery of the RI remit. Particularly, technical skills (XEVMPD, IDMP), knowledge of international regulations and skills (communication, project management).
- Engages with partners, affiliates, subsidiaries or other stakeholders to collect regulatory information and to ensure compliance with procedures and standards.
- Monitors the environment for changes in legislation related to regulatory information.
- Reviews and evaluates regulations, guidelines and technical specifications related to regulatory information processes and regulatory information data standards.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Prepares business reports or alerts in response to business or health authority request.
- Ensures collection and coding of regulatory information is done in compliance with regulatory and pharmacovigilance legislation, regulatory processes and regulatory data standards.
- University degree in the life sciences or IT
- Experience in pharmaceutical/medical industry
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical drug development process
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Good understanding of current regulatory legislation, guidelines and trends relating to regulatory information (process, tools, standards)
- Able to manage productivity responsibilities
Preferred experience and key factors:
- Good problem and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to set and manage priorities, performance targets and project initiatives
- Ability to innovate best practices with business process analysis and design
- Ability to thrive in a rapid paced environment
Please submit your application by attaching your CV and personal letter in English (interviews are held continuously).
If you have any questions about the assignment, do not hesitate and contact Markus Dahl (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Modis is a staffing & recruiting company and is part of the Adecco Group, the world´s leading HR-solutions provider across 60 countries. This scale and scope ensures Modis is truly a global community. Our mission is to be the Leading Professional Services Company by finding the right match between you as a candidate and you as a customer. We are a team with various and complementary backgrounds within Life Science, Engineering and Technology. We can ensure that we understand our customer needs and we can ensure that we understand the competence-profiles of our applicants and candidates.
Dela detta jobb