Manufacturing Engineer to the Automotive Industry
About the role
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will work with one of our clients within the Automotive Industry. Your main responsibilities will be to lead and coordinate manufacturing process activities in PD within responsibility area. Other examples of main tasks are:
- Describe and visualize assembly methods and issue PII:s (Process and Inspection Instruction) in TCe (virtual builds) and PPA (physical builds)
- Develop efficient (man hour & layout) and ergonomic work methods. Update of local manufacturing engineering systems and inputs to steering system for production control
- Plan in detail, specifies functions and needs for equipment in cooperation with Tooling
- Identify needs of new error proofing/quality assurance ´systems´ or update existing
- Report status and deviations in decided systems / tools and ensure that there are actions plans to reach target
We are looking for a person with a university degree within the area or equivalent background. You have a few years of working experience within manufacturing and experience from the automotive industry is meritorious. You have practical experience of the production process and knowledge of virtual verification, 3D-tool and FMEA personal profile.
As a person, you have the ability to lead and coordinate, are skilled in communication and collaboration, flexible, analytical and systematic. Furthermore, you are result oriented, has the ability to manage complexity, priorities and deliver on time and have a positive and pro-active attitude.
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.
The service concerns a permanent employment in our consultancy team at Modis. You are welcome to apply through the link below or simply contact me via:
You are welcome with your application!