MD&ITS Org Data Management administrator – HR, Vattenfall
MD&ITS Org Data Management administrator – SF HR
Staff Functions HR is looking for an Organisational Data Management Administrator to our team with location in either Berlin, Hamburg, Stockholm or Amsterdam
The Organisational Data Management Administrator ensures that the Vattenfall Group’s Organizational Master Data, including Positions, and Organizational Structures, are kept up to date in HR Systems according to business requirements. You will report to the Head of Master Data & IT Systems.
The Staff Function HR strives to add significant value to the business, supporting Vattenfall’s strategy by developing people to develop our business. SF HR also aim to further develop their processes so that managers are able to use their time efficiently and effectively when working with HR related tasks.
Governance & Metrics is responsible for the development of our People and HR IT strategies as well HR analytics, governance and compliance. By improving the efficiency of the organisation, the department contributes significantly to the ongoing transformation of HR in Vattenfall.
• Maintain the global organizational structure (incl. position management) of different group companies in SAP HCM. This comprises companies in Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, UK, Finland and Poland.
• Support various reorganizations in the global organizational structure
• Ensure and optimize quality and integrity of the HR Organisational Master Data by use of best practice methods and services
• Check incoming requirements for completeness and accuracy
• Create and maintain organizational charts
• Continuously improve and create standard and ad hoc reports regarding the organizational structure
• Contribute to individual and/or group projects in the MD&ITS Team
• Build open lines of communication with different key stakeholders (Line managers, HR Business Partners, IT, Finance Services, etc.)
• Support global interfaces to IT, Finance and other functions
• Support global identity, access and authorization management
• Maintain and update guiding principles, work instructions and processes of the SAP HCM Organization Management
• Completed university degree or equivalent qualification
• Professional experience, preferably in an international context and/or HR Department or Shared Service Center
• Fast paced, quick thinker
• Fast learner seeking challenges also to solve in a team
• Attention to detail and multitasking while putting the customer first
• Experienced with SAP or willingness to learn mandatory
• Proficient in MS Office’s basic programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• English on business level
Location: Amsterdam or Solna
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager Mr. Bas Smid, and for more information regarding the recruitment process you may contact our recruiter Anneli Crispien-Jarlsheim +46 72- 585 28 76.
Last application date is Dec 14th. Please note that we only accept applications via our web site or via Linkedin and not sent via e-mail.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Rolf Ohlsson – Akademikernas, Christer Gustavsson – Ledarna Leif Karlsson – SEKO, samt Anders Bohlin – Unionen. They will all be reached at switchboard: +46 (0) 8-739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living – building by building, district by district, city by city.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Dela detta jobb