Microsoft Enterprise Architect for Active Directory & Collaboration
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100%-owned by the Swedish state. Vattenfall IT is the internal IT provider for the entire Vattenfall group. Vattenfall-IT fulfils an international staffing function that provides efficient and reliable IT services and support. Vattenfall IT employs some 1.200 workers in Vattenfall companies in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, UK as well as a Sweden.
Are you looking for the next step in your career? For our team Architecture, Security & SharePoint operation, part of Vattenfall IT, we are now looking for an ambitious
Department: Active Directory & Collaboration
Location: Flexible (Stockholm, Ringhals, Forsmark, Berlin, Cottbus or Gliwice)
The Active Directory & Collaboration department is responsible for providing all services connected to authentication and authorization as well as several collaboration tools, mainly focusing on mail and Office 365 services.
The Architecture, Security & SharePoint operation team is responsible for designing, supporting the implementation and security of AD, PKI, Mail and Microsoft 365 services within Vattenfall. Therefore a close co-operation with Active Directory operation, Collaboration team, IT-Security, Security Operation Center as well as Service Management is a main key factor. Further, within this team, dedicated employees are responsible for operating and administrating the SharePoint online (within Microsoft 365) as well as several separated on-premise farms. There is now an opportunity for a person to join a positive and successful team with excellent team spirit and highly skilled team members with main focus on Architecture as well Security scope.
Your job as Microsoft Enterprise Architect for Active Directory & Collaboration
- Design and secure the Microsoft 365 services delivery in Vattenfall:
– Teams as a Platform – design, governance and security for chat, meetings as well as telephony
– Power Platform – design, governance and security of Power Apps, Power Automate and Dynamics 365
– Exchange Online – connected to on-premise Exchange (Hybrid mode)
– Compliance and data loss prevention
- Design and secure Mail service within an hybrid setup towards Microsoft 365:
– Exchange on-premise with complex and high-available setup incl Exchange online
– Mail gateway and mail security on-premise
- Design and secure Active Directory and related services like PKI, DNS, ADFS and Azure AD:
– Different separated AD tenants with up to high secure environments
– Tiering and Zoning model within each AD forest
- Analyze security risks and provide solutions for risk mitigations based on proper security standards and frameworks for mentioned services
- PowerShell scripting for implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring and reporting
- Participate in on-call service together with operational teams
- Participate in projects as Architect as well as solution designer related to AD, PKI, Mail and Microsoft 365 services
Your profile as Microsoft Enterprise Architect for Active Directory & Collaboration
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT
- More than 5 years’ experience within at least 2 of below areas as technical expert:
– Active Directory
– Public Key Infrastructure
– Microsoft 365 incl. Azure Active Directory
– Exchange On-Premise / Exchange Hybrid
– Federated Authentication (Federation service)
- Knowledge of the Infrastructure services and technologies (mainly Windows Hosting)
- Good programming skills (mainly PowerShell)
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and group governance
- Good language skills in (technical) English
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
- Working in an international organization requires sometimes travel
What we offer
We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development. At Vattenfall we also offer staff benefits such as favorable occupational pension agreements, flexible working hours and more. Read more about our benefits here.
We welcome your application in English, including a CV and cover letter via the link further down the page.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our generic FAQ page
For further information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Michaela Fenger via phone, +49 152 54 62 7711. For more information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Dominik Friebe via phone +49 40 79022 1374.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a Security Vetting process, according to Swedish legislation.
Trade Union representatives in Sweden: Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall’s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Location: Stockholm, Ringhals, Forsmark, Berlin, Gliwice
Dela detta jobb