Network Delivery & Operations Teamleader IT to Epiroc
Are you in for a big challenge, like to contribute in the success of starting up a new global company? Epiroc is the company Atlas Copco plans to dividend out in 2018, subject to shareholders' and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc will be a leading global productivity partner in mining, Infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
Epiroc IT is currently hiring an IT Network Infrastructure operation and delivery team lead with a “can-do” attitude to join our result driven Epiroc IT team.
Taking ownership comes to you naturally. You are responsible for managing global IT Network Infrastructure operation and delivery team in a quality and cost effective manner.
You are a strong people manager with experience of cross-teams cooperation, used to create links among projects, programs, customers, vendors and resources across all levels of the organization.
You stay in a comfort zone when you are involved in an escalation line for business critical incidents Network Infrastructure services related.
You oversee and lead efforts in IT Network Infrastructure operation and delivery, capacity management, process/policy compliance, finance controlling and KPI’s fullfilment.
IT Network Infrastructure portfolio: WAN and Internet connectivity, Perimeter protection (Next generation Firewall platform), Application oriented Networks, Web browsing protection, VPN and Secure Authentication, DDI management, DNS, LAN and WLAN. Automation and Monitoring of the Network comes natural securing Business needs.
You are in charge to Operate and to Deliver world-class services to the Business that are geographically spread around more than 55 countries, more than 150 locations.
As an IT Network Infrastructure Operation and Delivery team lead you will work tactical and operational. You will be in charge of managing global IT Network Infrastructure operation and delivery team. Your see yourselves in charge of owning IT Network Infrastructure service delivery and support, following defined standards and ITIL best practices, aiming for an operational excellence.
You will be managing vendors and providers measuring their KPI’s optimizing and further developing vendor managed services and platforms for Epiroc IT.
Operationally you are responsible to build and to maintain the future IT Network Infrastructure for Epiroc organization, reporting to Global Network Infrastructure Manager, Epiroc IT.
- Manage and maintain foundation of IT Network Infrastructure operation and delivery team excellent performance
- People management of IT Network Infrastructure operation and delivery team
- Own and further optimize IT Network Infrastructure services delivery and support model achieving agile cross-regional set up
- Responsible for IT Network Infrastructure documentation, monitoring and capacity management
- Continuous improvement of dashboards and reports available in the IT Network Infrastructure management and monitoring tools
- Assist in the alignment and execution of global processes for the IT Network Infrastructure to ensure compliance with standards and cost efficiency
- Working closely with other service teams/ business locations to consider customer needs and how Epiroc IT can best meet these
- Monitor KPIs for IT Network Infrastructure services and strive for their fulfillment
- Financial controlling over the IT Network Infrastructure operation and delivery at the regional level and at the global level
- Manage data network related relationship with all vendors contracted by Epiroc to achieve agile operation and delivery model on the regional to local level
- Comfortable delivering critical infrastructure in line with the availability/ up time requirements and should be readily able to communicate with customer and peer organizations regarding project delivery needs
- Ensure standards implementation and enforcement, change management process, project engineering
- Develops reports and presentations including financial reporting activities
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Maintain existing IT Network Infrastructure services, support the deployment of new services locally and regionally through structured support, development and change management processes in alignment with industry best practices such as PMI and ITIL
- Working closely with other service teams/ business locations to consider customer needs and how can best meet these
- Focus on customer satisfaction, compliance and standards
- Working with a multinational organization (in virtual teams)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure operations and with IT services delivery in large complex organizations
- Experience in effectively managing, developing, coaching, motivating and empowering people across multiple locations, geographies, time zones and cultures
- Hands on project delivery and change management experience
- Process development and documentation
- Proven experience in strategic planning and development
- Experience with meeting customers face to face and interactions with end users
- Strong Business acumen and internal knowledge of policies
- Ability to implement standards and operating metrics
- Strong data management, financial and analytical abilities, development of long term strategies and capacity planning by ensuring policies and procedures are safeguarded and in line with the business needs.
- Partner with other service teams and third party vendors
- Well organized and able to operate independently in line with guidelines
- Data security awareness
- ITIL awareness
Knowledge / Educational Requirements
- University degree in relevant fields or similar competence developed through working experience
- Familiar with IT Network Infrastructure and / or data center operation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar setting in terms of complexity and size
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passionate about your field of expertise and your customers
- ITIL conscious
- Highly motivated and result oriented
The job requires a lot of collaboration both internally and externally, so strong interpersonal and communication skills are a prerequisite to be successful in the role. Ability to work in a multicultural global team belongs to daily routine of this job.
A proactive self-driven personality with leadership skills is required, who leads a change, builds positive working relationships and creates cross-functional synergies.
You are a strategic thinker with the ability to see/understand “the big picture” with problem solving abilities.
You are organized, service oriented and adaptable to change. You should also have analytical and leadership skills as they are vital for this role.
You must be able to travel international ~ 20 days/year.
Country And City Description
- Epiroc HUB locations: Örebro (SWE), Prague (CZ), Boksburg (South Africa)
Atlas Copco's Board of Directors announced in January 2017 that it will initiate work in order to propose to the Annual General Meeting in 2018, to decide on a split of Atlas Copco into two parts. Atlas Copco will focus on industry and Epiroc will focus on mining, Infrastructure and natural resources industries.
The current Mining and Rock Excavation business area – core of the future Epiroc - provides equipment for drilling and rock excavation, a complete range of related consumables and service through a global network. The business area innovates for sustainable productivity in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, well drilling and geotechnical applications. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Please attach your cv and personal letter to your application. Please note that you apply by using the link below. Varbi is our new recruitment system. If you are new to the system, start by register a profile. Last day to apply is April 24.
For More Information About This Opportunity, Please Contact
Anna Jaklova, Global Network Infrastructure Manager, IT
Phone: +420 606 071 260
Christine Näsholm, HR & Communication Manager
Telefon: +46(0)19 - 670 78 92