Nordic Master Data Specialist to Pharma company
Modis Life Science is now looking for a Nordic Masterdata specialist to a Global Pharma Company in Kista. This is a permanent recruitment and you will be hired directly by the company. Please, send your application no later than September 30th.
The Master Data Specialist will be responsible for executing Master Data cleanse within SAP PRE and introduction of NPI Process and reporting for the IVDR project.
The Master Data Specialist performs a variety of functions in accordance with Abbott´s Master Data Governance policies and procedures in alignment with MDR & IVDR Regulations. Primary responsibility is to coordinate the collection, maintenance, accuracy, stewardship, semantic consistency and accountability of the enterprise´s official shared Master Data assets including customers, suppliers, products and Pricing in the core business systems. The Masterdata Specialist works with analysts, internal departments and commercial business units to resolve data issues and carries out Mass data system updates as necessary in line with defined data standards.
The role will be a very challenging one - the knowledge of the business gained will be substantial placing this person in a very flexible position within the organisation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assume responsibility for accuracy of all customer, vendor, pricing and product data in core systems, this includes an entire Nordics Masterdata cleanse to ensure accurate data is captured.
- Manage a smooth workflow of data from various sources and gathering this information in the correct format in line with defined SOPs.
- Implement defined Data Standards and work instructions and updated where applicable in accordance with MDR and IVDR Regulations.
- Adhere to NPI Process in accordance with MDR/IVDR regulations.
- Work with internal departments and local users on any Master Data related projects to ensure progressive development and accuracy of data.
- Liaise with the companys´ and global Leadership teams to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated by related projects (mainly cross-BU new product introduction projects and/or other projects as assigned)
- Engage with Implementation partner or service partner as required.
- Support regular data audits to identify any discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Review and update the existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure their accuracy in reflecting the day-to-day business and ensure they are aligned to MDR/IVDR requirements.
- Identify and solve business inefficiency and process gaps pertaining to master data
- Any other assigned duties by the reporting manager
- Advanced SAP ERP system knowledge (can train others)
- Adaptable, ability to work on own initiative, motivated, self-starter and Team player.
- Deadline focused with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent analytical/ Problem solving skills
- Knowledge in data quality improvement
- Desire to acquire further knowledge and to understand the business.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills with ability to communicate standards to other staff members and internal customers.
- Professional manner and strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working within regulated environment is desirable
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal across cultures)
- Experience of working with international stakeholders is essential
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- Project leadership and change management skills
- Ability to lead meetings (by phone, video conference and face to face) to drive results and build relationships
- Developing an environment of effective team work, trust and communication is essential
- Experience of working within geographically dispersed teams using multiple communication channels
Environment / Culture
- Self-motivated culture with high standards of detailed output required from the team.
- When required – be reactive and flexible to current issues while driving the long-term resolution within the business.
- Fact based approach to decisions.
- Open and engaging in nature.
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dela detta jobb