Nordics Telephony support and IT Purchasing Assistant Buyer
To our customer we are now looking for an IT Purchasing Assistant Buyer.
The Nordics Telephony and IT Purchasing Assistant Buyer is responsible for the administrative work steps related to sourcing IT hardware, software, mobile and peripherals. This includes executing procurement transaction processes and managing procurement records, providing procurement support and planning, managing relationships with supplier and implementing sourcing strategies.
- Our customer have implemented a new support organization for switchboard system Trio, knowledge and/or experience in Switchboard systems is a plus
- Receive purchase requests for procurement of IT goods and services and/or supplies in Service Now
- Process requests in SAP (process of purchase approval and prepare purchase orders for procurement of materials/goods)
- Documentation of new processes for review and approval.
- Coordinate deliveries of materials/goods, services and/or supplies ordered, and shipments received, or services performed by End User Computer (EUC)
- Facilitate invoice approval process, including notification to appropriate resource to issue payment.
- Run reports from Service Now
- Inform & implement sourcing strategies
- The mission of this position is to help the newly created IT Services purchase service, improve processes and give support to our customers product companies, customer centers and distribution centers.
You will be a part of the IT Services team in Stockholm. Experience Requirements
2 years working experience, preferably in administrative and/or procurement environment, O365, SAP, ERP Systems, skills in dealing with all levels, departments and cultures within the Company and Customer service
Fluent in English (written and verbal) knowledge in Swedish is preferable;
Danish, Norwegian and Finnish is a plus
- Self-motivated, highly organized, capable of working independently
- Result oriented
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Service minded
- Customer and result oriented
Modis is a staffing & recruiting company and is part of the Adecco Group, the world´s leading HR-solutions provider across 60 countries. This scale and scope ensures Modis is truly a global community. Our mission is to be the Leading Professional Services Company by finding the right match between you as a candidate and you as a customer. We are a team with various and complementary backgrounds within Life Science, Engineering and Technology. We can ensure that we understand our customer needs and we can ensure that we understand the competence-profiles of our applicants and candidates