Centric is helping our customer EasyPark to find an Office IT technician.
This position has everything to do with the tools and services EasyParkers use. In this role you will be a part of the Service Desk team, where you will take lead in managing the company's Office IT across several offices located in different countries. As we are moving towards new solutions, to be on the forefront we are in need of a technologically savvy team-player that can help us get to the next level. You will be the first point of contact and responsible for working with our partners and supplied and collaborate with them to manage our hardware, software and systems, user accounts and ultimately, provide care for the colleagues by providing them with top level support and help when needed.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the company's office IT, including hardware, software, internal systems and accounts.
- You will be in charge of managing and being in regular contact with our partners and suppliers for hardware, software and systems that we use.
- Help us deploy and tie the cloud and distributed solutions together for managing office IT and user accounts of the whole group of companies in different countries.
- Troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, provide direct end-user assistance or updates to partners where required.
- Understanding the office IT environment, you need to be tech savvy and able together with the help from our partners find points of improvement and solutions from both tech and user point of view.
- Support business approved hardware and software, both in-house and external (including but not limited to PCs, laptops, printers, video conference system and mobile devices). This may include installation, diagnostics and maintaining equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensure timely updates, preventative maintenance, encryption, backup and logging are in place for the required level of security.
- Responsible for asset management and handling the CMDB by keeping the logs up to date and controlling inventory levels.
- Managing and resolving requests and, when needed, escalate cases using incident management tools and processes to corresponding stakeholders to ensure a timely resolution. This involves documenting, tracking and monitoring the problems reported.
- Developing and updating the knowledge base. Maintain and consistently demonstrate a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures.
- In future the position may require occasional on-call support after-business hours and travels to offices in other countries.
Din profil och kvalifikationer
- Service-minded and not afraid to take initiative, as being proactive is part of our team’s culture - responsibility and discipline are key factors for this role.
- Ability and passion to identify, research, and resolve technical problems, both day-to-day and long-term strategical ones.
- Strong customer service skills with ability to enter discussions and uphold regular contact with our partners and suppliers.
- You share our values for customer love, courage to take initiatives, not afraid of change and devoted to effective collaboration.
- Working on multiple tasks in a fast pace environment is a usual thing for us, but one should also not lose focus and be able to prioritise wisely.
- Passion for sharing knowledge and engaging with others to help colleagues reach best results.
- Relevant academic degree with 3-5 years of experience in relevant field (such as IT/help/service desk technician).
- Strong supplier/vendor management skills.
- Experience of user account and catalog management as well as directory services (for example Active Directory, Jump Cloud, Open LDAP, JXplorer, etc).
- Experience with Virtual Device management.
- Experience with products from Google, Atlassian (Jira, Confluence), Slack, MS Office suites (O365), internal ticketing system, as well as providing remote access and user support.
- Experience with various OS environments, Windows, OSX, Linux.
- Relevant certifications are a plus; Knowledge and experience with standards, policies and methodologies are a merit (ISMS based on ISO 27001, Agile development, ITIL).
- Experience with management, support and maintenance of security related solutions such antivirus, firewalls, encryption and password management solutions.
- Active interest and experience in information security and data protection are meritable.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English. Swedish and additional languages are a merit.
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.
EasyPark Group is a leading digital service provider focused on building the world’s most comprehensive marketplace for parking. The EasyPark app, that lets drivers find and pay for parking and electric vehicle charging, is the flagship product which is currently available in 11 European markets and even Australia. EasyPark counts their user base in millions and have triple digit growth. EasyPark is headquartered in Stockholm and the company has surpassed 200 full-time staff globally and we are growing!
Har du några frågor kring tjänsten? Kontakta Sanna Dorielle på tfn: 0733-571793 eller email@example.com.
Vi har tyvärr inte möjlighet att hantera ansökningar som inkommer via vanlig post eller e-post.
Centric är ett IT-företag med över 300 konsulter i Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö och Linköping. Vi specialiserar oss på uthyrning av generalister och förmedling av specialister samt erbjuder outsourcing. Som ett av Europas största privatägda tjänsteföretag med över 5 000 anställda i Europa är en sak tydlig; vi tror på människor oavsett om vår kund vill hyra in personal eller låta oss göra hela jobbet. Vi är självklart ett auktoriserat bemanningsföretag och följer givetvis gällande kollektivavtal tecknat mellan Almega bemanningsföretagen och Unionen.
OBS! Du vet väl att du kostnadsfritt kan ladda ner tusentals e-böcker när du registrerat dig som sökande på vår hemsida. Där finns böcker inom allt från t ex IT, ekonomi, personlig utveckling, karriärstips till hur man skriver ett bra CV.
Gilla oss på facebook så att du inte går miste om nåt. Där listar vi våra lediga tjänster och kommer med tips och trix när det gäller jobbsökande; https://www.facebook.com/CentricSweden.