Passionate UX designer – look here!
Here is the possibility you as an aspiring UX designer have been looking for. Our client is searching for a passionate, result oriented and creative UX designer. In return, you’ll have flexible working hours, large possibility to impact, and a role where your passion and ambition are the most important – not the length of your CV. Does this look interesting? Continue reading and apply right away since we are expecting a lot of applications for this position!
This is your shot! Our client is a start up/scale up company with a huuuge client base with over 100 million users. For you as an UX designer this means an opportunity to enter a role with enormous possibility to see how your work almost instantly affects millions and millions of users’ experience.
For this role and this client, we won’t be looking at the length of your resumé nor the number of years you have been working as an UX designer. We are 100% sure that the right person for the job could come from limited working experience, having developed into a great UX-designer by other means than paid work.
The HQ is in Stockholm and you are more than welcome to work from there. However, you’ll enter a global team so working hours and geographical position is of secondary importance – the quality and passion of your work being the most important)
So who are we looking for?
To thrive in this position, we are sure you:
- Are a driven problem solver who loves being creative but also see the importance of your creativity leading to actual results.
- Have an impressive portfolio to show to represent what your competence will bring to the table.
- Want to make a difference. Our client is, by recruiting you, looking to further improve the quality of the users’ experience. In the pursuit of doing this, you will get entitlement to carry out your ideas for improvement. In return, our client is looking for passion and initiative.
As a UX designer you will:
creatively improve the user experience of our clients two products
collaborate with developers to ensure your vision is first of all doable and then carried out according to plan
work together with external partners when needed
take part of the analytics of your projects performance, identify key take aways and bring those take aways into your future work, constantly working to improve user experience of the two products.
Vi söker dig som
- Outstanding UX design competencies proven through your portfolio.
- Proficient in English since that is the working language.
- Driven, result oriented, analytical and creative
We have already mentioned this but we can’t stress it enough: for this position, we put great emphasize on the passion you bring. You will of course have to be a great UX designer as well, but we are sure that doesn’t necessarily have to come from working experience (even if it of course can do!)
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: fulltime with flexible working hours
Location: Stockholm or remote
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb