Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as PMO Expert who will be part of the oversight of the Swedish decommissiong programmes in Ringhals, Ågesta and Svafo, a part of BU Nuclear Decommissioning (BUND) within Vattenfall BA Generation.
The role PMO Expert is part of the department Project & Planning who is responsible for the Functional Areas, which includes Risk Management, Asset Management, Programme and Project Governance and Content Management. The department is also supporting other departments in matters concerning follow- up of programmes and projects. The department consists of 10 people and is divided between the cities Hamburg and Solna/Ringhals.
Your role as PMO Expert
In your role as PMO Expert, you will be a strong partner for the Programme Management and Programme Office in the programmes of Ringhals, Ågesta and Svafo, structuring and planning the Dismantling & Decommissioning programs aiming at the lowest possible cost, within the safety requirements.
As PMO Expert you have the following key responsibilities:
• Lead or participate in operational development regarding programmes, projects and assignments throughout BUND and form an interface between PMO and local PO in BUND Sweden.
• Participate in project steering groups in BUND Sweden.
• Lead or be part of programme, project and assignment follow-ups.
• Lead or participate in investigations of various kinds linked to dismantling and demolition of nuclear facilities.
• Support and participate in the preparation of documentation and coordination of the investment decision process (PRB, BRM, EGM, VAB BoD).
• Compile status reports for programmes or projects.
To be successful in the role we believe that you have the following qualifications:
• A Technical University Degree (or equal) and several years of relevant work experience in a position coordinating complex projects or programs in a demanding context
• A demonstrable experience in managing teams, structuring and supporting projects
• Expert knowledge of project management methods/VPMM
• Excellent verbal and written communication in Swedish and English.
As a person you are self-going, analytical and structural in your work. You get things done. You have good communication and interpersonal skills and appreciate working with others towards a strategic vision. With your flexibility you are comfortable with working in a dynamic environment where conditions can change over time.
Location: Ringhals, Göteborg, Studsvik or Solna. Weekly travels to all sites are included in the job.
Why join BUND?
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where new routines and working methods must be developed since this is the first time a large-scale dismantling and decommissioning of nuclear power plants will be implemented within the Vattenfall organization.
Process and timeline:
Please send your application including CV and Cover Letter via the application button at this page. The last day to apply is 30th of September 2020.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Director of Project and Planning in BU Nuclear Decommissioning Jan Greisz, +46 70 348 51 07.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the HRS recruitment coordinator for this position: Teri-Anne Brink, +46 73 432 10 61
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Rolf Ohlsson (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Ingemar Eriksson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Business Area Generation is responsible for Vattenfall’s nuclear operations in Sweden and Germany, our hydro operations in Sweden, Finland and Germany, and Services Nordic in Sweden and Finland. BA Generation should be leading in safe and efficient low CO2 emitting hydro and nuclear energy production, on a large scale. We are about 7 400 employees.
The mission of BUND is to ensure a safe and cost-efficient decommissioning of nuclear facilities in both Sweden and Germany. BUND is responsible for decommissioning activities within Vattenfall such as the overall decommissioning planning, licensing processes, case studies and cost analyses, development of processes, methods, tools and competences for
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Dela detta jobb