Product Designer to global fashion company
The Area Product Design & Development is at the heart of our clients business idea, and they create fantastic tech and process solutions for the design & product development of the products they offer to their customer: the perfect crisp shirt and the ideal Summer sneakers. The customer is at the core of what they do and on their roadmap is constantly exciting topics such as sustainability, circularity and transparency. They empower creative, efficient and sustainable Product Design & Development in a collaborative way, enabling customers to find the products they want to look and feel good.
About the role
In their new product organization, Business Tech, they continuously surprise and delight their customers and accelerate the business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology.
As a Product Designer you have the freedom and confidence to take big design decisions in your Product Area and Product Team, which naturally comes with great responsibility. They have a collaborative culture where the colleagues support and help each other to grow.
As consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about [our offer]
You will join the domain called “Assortment & Product Development” working with internal applications. They shape applications to build, plan and quantify the assortment to reach maximum selling potential, as well as making the assortment consist of the best products for the customer. A great opportunity to be close to the company's core business and really make an impact!
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding products and services
- Contribute to visionary work and idea generation
- Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper and wireframes to interactive digital prototypes
- Iteratively test solutions with users to improve designs
- Track user experience metrics and reports on the success of UX improvements and turning them into new ideas and improvements.
- Collaborate with Visual Designers, Developers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and other stakeholders
- Facilitate creative workshops and collaborative sessions with multi-disciplinary teams
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices
We are looking for
- Experience in designing for internal applications and enterprise software
- Ability to facilitate Design Sprints and other collaborative workshop with stakeholders
- Ability to understand the users need, motivations, behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables- through strong conceptual thinking
- Ability to work data informed (Collaboration with analytics, A/B testers etc.)
- Ability to collaborate as part of an agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately
- Agile UX Methods – moving from Idea to code as fast as possible
- Problem Solving, design thinking & design strategy
- Qualitative Customer & People insights (E.g. interviewing, observations, testing, behavioral mapping etc)
- Concept development (Visualizations from early sketches)
- UX Prototyping, Storyboarding, Users Scenarios (Future state journey map) Wireframing, motion design, interaction design, micro interactions, UI design
Individual designers may not possess all skills below but should demonstrate deep expertise in 2 or more areas
- Marvel Prototyping
- Abstract (Design System)
- User Zoom (User Testing)
- Similar tools: Framer X, invision, Figma, Zepelin, Protopie, Adobe XD
Start: 4 October
Work extent: Full-time
*Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb