Product Designer to one of our global clients within fashion!
Our client is now expanding on their journey of creating the best possible digital experience, where you have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of fashion. You will be a part of a design team where you will be in close collaboration with other designers within UX/UI. As Product Designer you will have the freedom to take big decisions within your product area and product team, as well as being a part of a supportive and collaborative team.
About the role
In this role you will have an overall responsibility, together with your team, for the product design within UX/UI for the Groups brand, as well as digital design in the physical store.
You are offered
An opportunity to work and create connections at a global company
An open, fast changing, flexible, humane and fun workplace!
To be a part of a company with a strong company culture, go-ahead spirit and a strong belief in the future of digitization!
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
Your core duties will include being a part of different projects where you will for example:
- Conduct initial customer research and map customer journeys
- Design compelling visual design aligned with the brands guidelines
- Track user experience metrics and reports on the success of UX improvements, including analytics, and turn them into new ideas and improvements
- Overall advocate of the Customer-centered design solutions
We are looking for
- Have a post secondary education within a relevant area
- Have previous experience from e-commerce and payment integrations and solutions
- Have good knowledge within UX and visual design
- Have excellent communicating skills in English, both written and spoken
As a person we believe that you are a problem solver and a team player that can share your experiences and ideas with the rest of the product team.
Start and length of assignment: 2020-12-14 until 2021-03-31, with the possibilities of extension
Work extent: Full time
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb