AfterPay – the innovative pay after delivery provider calls out for a Product Manager with an excellent ability to drive initiatives over the finish line.
As AfterPay is setting a focus on expanding its innovative pay after delivery solutions within the Nordic region, we are to strengthen our team with a new Sales Manager located in central Stockholm. If you thrive in an expansive, fast-paced international company this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for an individual who share our passion for technology and user experience. To succeed in this position, you are a driven person with the ability to see opportunities and set directions, who dare to challenge learned patterns with a design thinking approach in order to run and further develop AfterPay’s business.
- Drive the value proposition of AfterPay in the Nordic market
- Define and implement the product roadmap and the AfterPay ‘experience’ with the international product team
- Competitive analysis/benchmarking and market research
- Be the interface between the market & the R&D organization
- Working cross functionally with sales, integration, partner and client success teams, translating the client’s needs into technical specifications
- Actively supporting and engaging with prospective merchants in a pre-sales capacity
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of e-commerce and omni-channel processes
- Significant experience within a product management related function of a tech company, ideally within the payments or FinTech
- Commercial mindset, agile thinker with a passion for product deliver
- A self-motivated person taking ownership and drive initiatives over the finish line
- Ability to prioritize and deliver in a high paced international environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Relevant academic degree in engineering, business or equivalent
- Willingness to travel when needed, sometimes extensively
Who we are
AfterPay enables consumers to pay in a contemporary way and at the pace of life, just as they prefer. In collaboration with online merchants AfterPay drives their business internationally by processing pay after delivery in many variances. AfterPay is a young and dynamic company, founded in 2011 with a constantly expanding product portfolio, including a state of the art consumer credit offering. AfterPay is a business unit within Arvato Financial Solutions, a global financial service provider and part of the multinational media, services and education powerhouse Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato Financial Solutions has approximately 7,500 employees in 20 countries and offers flexible full-service solutions for the efficient management of customer relationships and cash flows. Arvato Financial Solutions is synonymous with professional outsourcing services centring on cash flow in all phases of the customer lifecycle – from risk management and invoicing to debtor management, the sale of receivables and debt collection.
What we offer
- Possibility to grow your career and personality within a fast-growing international company that is part of a highly reputed international group, well known for its competence and capability to deliver.
- The opportunity to play a key role in the development of AfterPay as leading payment brand in pay after delivery.
- Be a part both of an international and local team. We co-operate and solve issues together and celebrate successes.
Are you The One?
If you are the trail blazer we are looking for we want to get to know you better! Don’t hesitate to contact our AfterPay Nordic Manager Fredrik Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding the position.
Anställningens omfattning Heltid
Tillträde Enligt överenskommelse
Löneform Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön.
Antal lediga befattningar 1
Län Stockholms län
Fredrik Gustafsson, +47 472 59 197
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-11-30
Dela detta jobb