About the job
Do you want to shape the future?
We are offering an exciting opportunity as Project Admin to be an important part in paving the way for Vattenfall and its customers and partners towards a fossil free future!.
As our new Project Admin you will contribute to a fossil free future by providing administrative support within meeting management, communication, finance/procurement and governance/structure based on standardized processes and templates. You will be an active member of the Project Administration Team that supports several wind farm projects across Europe, contributing to the continuous improvement of the project administrative processes, standards and templates, sharing knowledge and best practices.
Join our journey towards Fossil Free Living within one generation.
You will report to the Head of Project Administration, but you will also cooperate with other stakeholders such as Project Management Office, Project Director, Program Director, Product Line Director.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Setting up and maintaining project meeting structure
- Project meeting, event and calendar management including all logistics
- Preparing/collating/distributing agendas and meeting presentations
- Recording and distributing minutes and actions
- Reports, presentations and other internal communication tasks within the project
- Sharepoint site maintenance
- Setting up the project in various digital environments and communication channels
- Guidelines, best practices, knowledge sharing
- Creating and continuously improving templates, standards, instructions and guidelines within project administration
- Assisting in purchase requisitions, purchase orders and variation order processes
- Being responsible for checking and timely approval of invoices in SAP
- Financial reporting, contract management tasks
- Following Vattenfall’s way of working by using standardized processes and templates
- On/offboarding project site team members
- Managing/updating misc. toolboxes
- Managing access rights, distribution lists, organization charts and holiday schedules
- Project review processes, lessons learned and monthly reporting days.
- Introducing/training project team in new systems, processes, standards and tools
- Quality assurance
Work location can be in Hamburg in Germany, Amsterdam in The Netherlands, London in UK, Stockholm in Sweden or Kolding in Denmark. Some travels (ca. 4 time a year) might be expected.
For succeeding in the role:
As our new Project Admin you have a structured way of working and have the ability to plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. You are communicative and can anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders. You operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- A relevant educational background in Administration, Project Coordination, Financial or similar
- Min. 3 years of professional work experience from a similar role with responsibility in administrative and financial tasks, ideally from construction and/or large-scale projects, preferable in the wind industry
- Excellent communication skills and experience in dealing with external and internal stakeholders
- Superuser-knowledge in Microsoft Office suite (in particular: PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel and Word)
- Experience in SAP finance and procurement
- Excellent Business English language skills, German and/or Dutch language skills or another Vattenfall language is an advantage
- Good at networking and interacting skills with people at all levels
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
We welcome your application in English and kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website. We review all applications on an ongoing basis and close the position as soon as we have found the right candidate. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact our recruiter Antje Niklas Rehn via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your application!
About the company
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20 000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
Dela detta jobb