Project administrator to an innovative and international start-up
Do you want to work at an innovative start-up, shaping the future of procurement? Then you should apply for the position of our new Project administrator! Digital Procurement have been recognized as “Start-up of the month” by the Digital Innovation Magazine in UK and we continue our growth. We have a fantastic journey ahead of us – join our team and we promise you endless opportunities to have fun and grow with us!
About the role
Since the launch of our company Digital Procurement in 2017 we have completed an increasing number of successful projects and today several well-known companies are our customers. The demand from our customers continues to increase and we need to strengthen our ability to deliver projects faster and smarter – simply put – better. Our new Project administrator will be a crucial part of that journey and a highly appreciated part of the team.
As a Project administrator you will be working in different projects, sometimes simultaneously, where you will be responsible for making sure that we have what we need to do our magic – finding and providing our platform with the right information for the suppliers being part of the digital negotiations in our projects. You will have a close relationship with your phone managing suppliers all over the world and you take big pride in never giving up and making sure that the information you provide is spot-on and correct. You will be working closely with the Project managers in the projects, but you will also have a lot of direct contact with the persons representing the suppliers, and it is of course important that you always communicate with utmost professionalism. However, we are a young and small company and there are always things to do, so even though you have your main responsibilities, your days will be what you make out of them. You are also expected, together with the Project managers, to actively try to find more efficient ways of working.
The role is placed in our Stockholm office, and you report to the Head of Project Management of Digital Procurement.
· Supplier information collection & administration
· Support suppliers before, during and after projects
· Understand supplier needs and ensure that we mitigate upcoming issues/questions
· Continuous improvement of ways of working to ensure efficiency in our projects
We are looking for
We put our focus on you as a person, not your transcripts or your CV. We think it will be helpful if you have previous experience from a high paced environment with customer focus e.g., sales, customer service, meeting booker or similar, but to be successful in this role you must:
· Be eager to learn and learn from your mistakes – You will make them but hopefully just once
· Be brave and have a never give up attitude – You will run in to dead ends but that should only make you more focused
· Be highly energetic, positive and like when the tempo is high
· Be structured and organized – You will manage a lot of data
· Be able to, and like to, communicate with different types of persons – We manage hundreds of suppliers at once and everyone need to be individually managed
· Be fluent in bothSwedish & English. A third European language is positive but not a requirement – we do business with companies all over the globe
· Be able to handle Excel or at least be eager to learn Excel
We look forward to your application – we will start interviews right away so don’t wait if you think you are the person that we are looking for! Apply with your CV and a short document answering the two following questions:
1: Describe two personal attributes you think will be most valuable if you become our new Project administrator with examples from previous experiences
2: Describe what makes you interested in the position as Project administrator
We can’t wait for you to apply!
· We want you to start ASAP!
· Full time
· Placement is Central Stockholm
· We don’t accept applications through mail but specific questions about the position will be answered through firstname.lastname@example.org
· The selection process will be handled by Digital Procurement and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb