RED HAT APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT II: IMPLEMENTING MICROSERVICE ARCHITECTURES (DO283)
Develop microservice-based applications in Java EE with MicroProfile and OpenShift
Building on Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (JB183), the introductory course for Java EE application development, Red Hat Application Development II: Implementing Microservice Architectures (DO283) emphasizes learning architectural principles and implementing microservices in Java EE, primarily based on MicroProfile with WildFly Swarm and OpenShift.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Application Platform 7.4 and Wildfly Swarm 2018.3.3.
You will build on Java EE application development fundamentals and focus on how to develop, monitor, test, and deploy modern microservices applications. Many enterprises are looking for a way to take advantage of cloud-native architectures, but many do not know the best way to go about that. These enterprises have monolithic applications written in Java Enterprise Edition (JEE).
Course content summary
- Deploy and monitor microservice-based applications.
- Implement a microservice with MicroProfile.
- Implement unit and integration tests for microservices.
- Use the config specification to inject data into a microservice.
- Create a health check for a microservice.
- Implement fault tolerance in a microservice.
- Secure a microservice using JWT.
Dela detta jobb