RED HAT ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE TUNING (RH442)
Performance tuning and capacity planning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH442) teaches senior Linux® system administrators the methodology of performance tuning. This course discusses system architecture with an emphasis on understanding its implications on system performance, performance adjustments, open source benchmarking utilities, networking performance, and tuning configurations for specific server use cases and workloads.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8.
Course content summary
- Analyze and tune for resource-specific scenarios
- Apply tuning profiles with the tuned tool
- Tune in virtual environments (hosts and guests)
- Trace and profile system events and activity
- Tune resource limits and utilization using systemd-integrated cgroups
- Gather performance metrics and benchmarking data
Dela detta jobb