RED HAT HIGH AVAILABILITY CLUSTERING (RH436)
Design and deploy a high availability cluster
The intensive, hands-on Red Hat® High Availability Clustering course teaches storage management, the Red Hat High Availability Add-On, and the shared storage technology delivered by Red Hat Global File System 2 (GFS2) and Red Hat Gluster Storage.
Created for senior Linux® system administrators, this 4-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
This course also helps you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availablity exam (EX436).
Course content summary
- Install and configure a Pacemaker-based high-availability cluster
- Create and manage highly available services
- Troubleshoot common cluster issues
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing
- Configure GFS2 file systems
Dela detta jobb