RED HAT JBOSS APPLICATION ADMINISTRATION (AD248)
Install, configure, and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
Red Hat JBoss® Application Administration I teaches you the best practices for installing and configuring Red Hat® JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) 7. Through hands-on labs, students will learn the essential, real-world tasks that a system administrator needs to know to effectively deploy and manage applications on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
Note: The video classroom offering for this course (AD248VC) is based on JBoss EAP 6.3.
After completing this course, you should be prepared to take the Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) exam.
Course content summary
- Install and run JBoss EAP 7 in standalone mode and domain mode
- Configure a domain
- Deploy applications to JBoss EAP 7
- Configure the datasource subsystem
- Configure Java™ Message Service (JMS) and Artemis
- Configure the logging subsystem
- Configure the web subsystem
- Implement application security in JBoss EAP 7
- Configure the batch subsystem
- Get an introduction to clustering
Unsure where your Red Hat JBoss Administration skills are? Take our JBoss skills assessment.
Dela detta jobb