RED HAT OPENSHIFT ADMINISTRATION I (DO280)
OBS! Denna kurs levereras till ett reducerat pris t.o.m den 30 juni 2020.
Ordinarie pris är 23 900 kr. Priser exklusive moms.
Kan inte kombineras med andra rabatter eller kampanjer.
Create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters
Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) teaches you how to install and administer the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to install, configure, and manage OpenShift clusters and deploy sample applications to further understand how developers will use the platform.
OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5 and Openshift Container Platform 4.2.
Course content summary
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes
- Troubleshoot application deployments
- Configure authentication using local users
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC)
- Configure service and container networking
- Configure pod scheduling using labels and selectors
- Limit compute resource usage
- Scale a cluster
- Monitor cluster events and alerts
Dela detta jobb