RED HAT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION I (RH124)
The first of two courses covering the core system administration tasks needed to manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux system administration experience. The course provided students with Linux administration "survival skills" by focusing on core administration tasks. This curriculum also provides a foundation for students planning to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command-line concepts and enterprise-level tools.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.
Course content summary
- Introduction to the command line
- Install and configure software components and services
- Establish network connections and control firewall restrictions
- Monitor and manage running processes
- Manage and secure files and file systems
- Administer users and groups
- Review the system log files and journal for issues
- Troubleshoot problems and analyze systems with Red Hat Insights
- Remotely manage systems with SSH and the Web Console
Dela detta jobb