RED HAT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION II (RH134)
Focuses on the key tasks needed to become a full-time Linux® administrator
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) is designed as the second part of the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) training track for IT professionals who have taken Red Hat System Administration I (RH124). The course goes deeper into core Linux® system administration skills, including storage configuration, security feature management, task control, and installation and deployment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.
Course content summary
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security and system access
- Control the boot process and system services
Dela detta jobb