RHCSA RAPID TRACK COURSE (RH199)
Learn the essential Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 configuration, administration, and maintenance tasks and methods in a condensed format
The RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH199) relates to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8 and is designed for students who already have significant experience with Linux administration. This course combines Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134), reviewing the tasks at an accelerated pace.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
Course content summary
- Package management with new repository structure and appstream modules
- Create storage devices, volumes, and file systems, including Stratis storage management
- Configure network services and security
- Manage processes, scheduling, and tuning
- Manage users, groups, and authentication
- Perform server management with the Cockpit web management utility
- Troubleshoot and obtain support
Dela detta jobb